WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.



He is ready and all, but sometimes he silently freezes Wii after a match or does the BEEP of death at CSS when used, so until this is fixed, he won't be on the Vault... Anyone know how to fix?  (Man these ribbons were a pain to rig...)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

That guy looks familiar.....I feel like I've seen him before. Who is he?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Wallace from Pokemon OR and AS

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

aaaah I should known. Thats the kid who starts off with Ralts right?

Also change of plans in terms of Sinon, I might ditch that model of her SAO avatar and use this model of her GGO avatar


of course though if some people prefer the SAO avatar then I'll still try finding help with fixing it then
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


try "8th Gym Leader"

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 24, 2015, 12:34:45 AM
try "8th Gym Leader"
[censored] my memory of Hoen is awful.
What was that kid's name that started with Ralts? I thought it was Wally or some [censored] like that
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 24, 2015, 12:44:03 AM
[censored] my memory of Hoen is awful.
What was that kid's name that started with Ralts? I thought it was Wally or some [censored] like that
It is Wally, Wallace is the name of the 8th Gym Leader.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Onii-chan on February 22, 2015, 08:05:23 PM
I havent been able to get my hands on it
Do you want the 3ds one? It's not that much of an improvement over the original, model-wise most of the 3ds characters are just a little bit better than the N64 ones, the most noticable ones are the main characters, but bosses didn't get that many more faces. I have the files, I can see if I can rip it for you (some models don't like being ripped like Twinrova (Combined Form) for example)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on February 23, 2015, 10:22:16 PM
I would separate it into secions of the body... example:

-Limbs
-Hands
-Body/Hips/Torso
-Single-Binded stuff (Armor, hair, etc)
-Belts (So you can skin-wrap to the body)
-Cape for sure

Sorry! Just woke up to see this, also thanks! That's given me a much better view on how to work on him! I'm planning to do those + Front of the cape, though I'm also debating on how to deal with:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I imagine it would be easier to separate the two parts because of the overlapping? Makes rigging much easier from what I can tell, not 100% sure as I'm new to this kind of overlapping problem when it comes to modeling.

February 24, 2015, 02:26:18 PM #18309 Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 02:49:12 PM by DSX8
start of the coliseum... still gotta lower poly count... but no lag so far.. might be lag on wii tho... 107k poly's total atm :c
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 24, 2015, 05:05:52 PM #18310 Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 05:57:01 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: DSX8 on February 24, 2015, 02:26:18 PM
start of the coliseum... still gotta lower poly count... but no lag so far.. might be lag on wii tho... 107k poly's total atm :c


I'm sure you'll find the sweet spot :) but I always think that playability is better than quality of the aesthetics so I would hypothetically lower lower the poly.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

holy crap cut down the quoting lol

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 24, 2015, 05:08:27 PM
holy crap cut down the quoting lol

He clicked on quote multiple times. Probably because of bad internet or something.

Happened to me once.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Codex-9 on February 24, 2015, 08:35:12 AM
I imagine it would be easier to separate the two parts because of the overlapping? Makes rigging much easier from what I can tell, not 100% sure as I'm new to this kind of overlapping problem when it comes to modeling.
You can separate them if you want, or keep them together as one object. The skin modifier has a "Select by Element" option. This allows you to select whole elements of an object at once.

Hey, does anyone know how the fierce diety link model is coming along :D :P