WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

and with an updated SmashU model/texture script, objects can now be imported with their material names and texture placements! now i need to re-import the BG object for gaur plains.. due to not knowing where half of the textures went to.. lmao

now i just need to do the grass transparency... and alpha blending
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

AWWWW YISSSS

[HYPE INTENSIFIES]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

must be feeling it pretty well, arnt ya shulkster?

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on March 03, 2015, 10:15:13 AM
must be feeling it pretty well, arnt ya shulkster?
[spoiler]




besides my animation, im working on making a better texture. so far i have done his mask, rings, shirt, and poncho thingy. he has no hands because im going to rig it over the megaman thats over ness and i will use his hands


[spoiler]
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back from the dead and I'm really liking the imports for the last few pages really good stuff guys.As for now here's what I'm working on:




Spec Map has a few problems when loading on the Hyrule Stage from PM the model is all black, other than that he is finished. I'll update my page soon with all the other updates that I have soon.

ohai thar Shovel Knight.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



He's pretty much done now, I'm just having troubles with shaders and things >.>

A "little" side-project I'm doing while I put the finishing touches on Chorus Kid.

March 03, 2015, 10:51:02 PM #18354 Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM by HypnotizeOverdrive
Quote from: Onii-chan on March 03, 2015, 07:52:28 PM
besides my animation, im working on making a better texture. so far i have done his mask, rings, shirt, and poncho thingy. he has no hands because im going to rig it over the megaman thats over ness and i will use his hands


[spoiler]

Sweet lord almighty.

Post Merge: March 03, 2015, 10:52:51 PM

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on March 03, 2015, 08:02:10 PM
Back from the dead and I'm really liking the imports for the last few pages really good stuff guys.As for now here's what I'm working on:




Spec Map has a few problems when loading on the Hyrule Stage from PM the model is all black, other than that he is finished. I'll update my page soon with all the other updates that I have soon.

Not very fond of Shovel Knight but sweet lord almighty.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

there's something about shovel knight that's bothering me, idk if it's textures, material or what, but it doesn't look just right :/

also, cant wait for finn the human

updated Temple Omega.. its bomb now! 4th pic shows a custom shader i made that uses light map, diffuse, env and spec maps
[spoiler]


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I hope the regular Hyrule Temple gets this too, its adorable!

March 04, 2015, 06:40:13 AM #18358 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:41:16 AM by Majora-Sama
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 04, 2015, 12:14:55 AM
there's something about shovel knight that's bothering me, idk if it's textures, material or what, but it doesn't look just right :/

also, cant wait for finn the human
The fact that the teztures don't even seem to be remotely shaded at all can be a real knee to the crotch as far as asthetics go. I really hope they don't plan on leaving it like this, or I'm frankly going to be very disappointed. There's also the fact that his groin and hip guards are transparent on one side so they can't be seen. I wouldn't call this finished at all.

You know what would also be cool? Some imports that aren't Smash 4. Like Finn. Yeah. that's cool. Not to be a [censored], but the novelty is wearing incredibly thin incredibly quickly, and I'm speaking from a critical standpoint. We can do better.

looks ok to me. just has a lot of reflection on him

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524