WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm gonna be blunt and agree with Majora here: Shovel Knight looks unfinished.

He needs proper textures with shading and highlights, and have his issues fixed. He could also do with a better specular texture, like one make from scratch in black and white with a darker overall base texture to supplement it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i'd suggest having a look at starwaffle's castle crashers textures, since it's the same type of metal and stuff

Some old stuff I'm planning on picking up again soon
[spoiler]







May attempt my own original Lucario armor. Always wanted to do that.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on March 04, 2015, 12:26:09 PM
-snip-

That Lucario armor is dope. I would definitely download.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 04, 2015, 01:04:58 PM
That Lucario armor is dope. I would definitely download.

It's PM Mewtwo's armor. I may release this then creat my own Lucario style armor.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on March 04, 2015, 02:56:37 PM
It's PM Mewtwo's armor. I may release this then creat my own Lucario style armor.

I know it's Mewtwo's armor, it just looks good on Lucario as well.
As for you making your own, go for it.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

@ Velen and jjookkeekkiidd :
I'll look into that, I guess I still got work to do then.

Has anyone done this yet?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on March 05, 2015, 07:07:27 PM
Has anyone done this yet?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It was only a matter of time.

-and no, I don't believe anyone has.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well that's good to hear. Guess I'll be doing a Link version and N.Zero PSA version

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on March 05, 2015, 08:05:27 PM
Well that's good to hear. Guess I'll be doing a Link version and N.Zero PSA version

CalikingZ01 has rigged the model to Link, if that is the Smash 4 model. It's not released however.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Is that so? Ok, so that ended quickly. No big deal.

Any ideas for what I should rig this over?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


R.O.B.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es