WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Worked on Shovel Knight a bit more:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- added some shading
- Spec Map somewhat working still cant fix the Hyrule/Halberd lighting problem
- fixed the culling on the model

so much betterer

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Really dope Shovel Knight.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on March 05, 2015, 10:30:47 PMSpec Map somewhat working still cant fix the Hyrule/Halberd lighting problem
Did you make sure to apply Color Nodes to your model when importing?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

already looks a lot cleaner, i'd suggest you to work a bit more on the helmet around the frontal openings

March 06, 2015, 09:04:04 AM #18380 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:34:15 PM by DSX8
updating the models on wily's castle... havent done any of the outside work yet.. just the inside the stage, and the lights on the outside of the stage.. the brightness on the yellow lighting has been toned down
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit:
here's an updated pic.. everything been updated except for the spotlights in the bg.. that moves that is
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on March 05, 2015, 10:30:47 PM
Worked on Shovel Knight a bit more:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- added some shading
- Spec Map somewhat working still cant fix the Hyrule/Halberd lighting problem
- fixed the culling on the model
You've got the right idea! I would just take a a few steps further, perhaps add a bit mroe contrast tot he shadows, lower the brightness and a bit of the saturation, and just keep playing with it.

March 07, 2015, 02:08:25 AM #18382 Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 07:07:05 AM by Gamidame_K
its back!


Post Merge: March 07, 2015, 07:07:04 AM

my first time mesing with eye animation materials, I have no idea of what am I doing lol

on shovel knight, i'd also make the shine a bit less bright

In addition to giving a bit of a higher contrast to the Shadows, I recommend taking some photos and playing around with them in Photoshop to make the specular shine. That's kinda what I did with Metal Sonic a while back.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

March 07, 2015, 11:37:27 PM #18385 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 07:15:03 AM by Gamidame_K


Post Merge: March 08, 2015, 07:15:03 AM

Im close to reach my record of ignored previews in a row; gotta thank the shovel knight thingy lol

I know the feel. My metal mario and Sm4sh Marth were ignored. I've always wanted to do a lightsaber. Good job. Hope to see it finished.


Been rigging THIS guy up for a while

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Usually don't show off anything I do with them, but since I was allowed to publicly stream rigging it and since there aren't any Smash3 textures on it, it's fine.

KTH currently has it and is working on fixing up some stuff I might have mucked up.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 07, 2015, 11:37:27 PM


Post Merge: March 08, 2015, 07:15:03 AM

Im close to reach my record of ignored previews in a row; gotta thank the shovel knight thingy lol

will u make the light saber glow?
if so
with which brawlbox version?

Quote from: drogoth on March 08, 2015, 04:15:11 PM
Been rigging THIS guy up for a while

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Usually don't show off anything I do with them, but since I was allowed to publicly stream rigging it and since there aren't any Smash3 textures on it, it's fine.

KTH currently has it and is working on fixing up some stuff I might have mucked up.
SH****!!!! I waited too long to show another preview of my import of Mario & Dr. Mario, I've just been too lazy. *facepalm*
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on March 08, 2015, 03:30:31 PM
I know the feel. My metal mario and Sm4sh Marth were ignored. I've always wanted to do a lightsaber. Good job. Hope to see it finished.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 07, 2015, 11:37:27 PM
Im close to reach my record of ignored previews in a row; gotta thank the shovel knight thingy lol
Welcome to my world, pretty sure I hold the record for most ignored previews. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.