WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on April 03, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
my only complaint would be the head... but how the hell would you make a mecha mario head anyway...?

To match the style of the body or a general one? Not a fan of the Mario Kart GP one.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


im not sure why did I do this, but I did

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 05, 2015, 04:53:04 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Please fix his left shoulder arm area thing ;_;


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on April 05, 2015, 05:08:03 PM
Please fix his left shoulder arm area thing ;_;
I will even change the whole torso model because the one Im using (the hibrid cloud made some months ago), is being quite problematic to get properly rigged

More texture progress: Upper body and belt are finished.


@Gamidame:Oh  great Cloud!! Hope Light will be an alt as well >>
@Tabuu: You are really getting him/it to look great..if you need help.in the texrures, Iam here

town and city folks? Only got 2 versions so far (its over smashville due to multiple day settings ;D )
[spoiler]
Morning:



Night:

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady





Obviously still WIP. I'm thinking of using Brawl's body with Sm4sh textures and weapons to save a lot of messy pro-optimizing and shrinking texture files all to save space. Progress does not look half bad on both ends.


Without all the Smash Wii U VIS0, how many faces/polys does Smash Wii U Link have?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm really like the Smash 4 head variant.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


nobody knows it, but I secretly attempted to import smash U link, and I noticed that even brawl's link has better definitions imo

@Gamidame: I think it isn' better, but equal...I don't really see  major differences on.most Smash Wii U models of characters that were in Wii games. Peach, Link, Mario, Luigi: For me their model is exactly the same as brawl, but with better faces and textures. Rosalina model  texture mapping looks to be borrowed from Mario Galaxy, so I wonder if parts of her model weren't reused...

Post Merge: April 06, 2015, 09:54:24 PM

@Gamidame: I think it isn' better, but equal...I don't really see  major differences on.most Smash Wii U models of characters that were in Wii games. Peach, Link, Mario, Luigi: For me their model is exactly the same as brawl, but with better faces and textures. Rosalina model  texture mapping looks to be borrowed from Mario Galaxy, so I wonder if parts of her model weren't reused...

Am I the only one that thinks that aside the new hair, the Brawl model looked better?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Smash U Link's face does look pretty strange, at least from the front.

April 07, 2015, 12:25:56 AM #18584 Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 01:12:14 AM by Large Leader
Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on April 06, 2015, 11:08:10 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that aside the new hair, the Brawl model looked better?

Nintendo probably hired Kaze to do the hair.

Aaaaaanyways, here's something I've been working on more than Doc Croc

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What needs to be done:

1. Hands
2. Feet
3. Head/Eyes/Hair/Neck
4. That shirtvest thing.

And then he'll be done.

With that being said. How does Snake use expressions? I'm assuming VIS0?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.