WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That's LOVELY

Is that Melee's hat model or a custom made one?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


It's the melee model.

How did you get the headband working?! o-o
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 10, 2015, 08:23:28 PM
How did you get the headband working?! o-o

Physics!
I replaced Jigglypuff's hat with the headband model, added Snake's headband bones and added his physics file.

And how did you rip from Melee?

I've been trying and failing over and over.

Looks great!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh. I thought you were able to add custom physic bones. ;-;
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Large Leader on April 10, 2015, 08:47:39 PM
And how did you rip from Melee?

I've been trying and failing over and over.

Looks great!

Thanks! I'm using Ninja ripper and 3D Ripper DX for ripping.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 10, 2015, 08:48:09 PM
Oh. I thought you were able to add custom physic bones. ;-;

It's not so bad when playing, but the physics' got pretty bad collision detection, and can easily be seen in Wait animations.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Uhhh, I suggest sending a PM to Pikazz. He did some stuff with editing the Havok data and editing that stuff.

Quote from: Malfioz on April 10, 2015, 09:05:26 PM
Thanks! I'm using Ninja ripper and 3D Ripper DX for ripping.

Neither work for me unfortunately ;_;

Oh well.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You could try Kirby's Ike or Snake hat bones instead of Snake's bones.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Large Leader on April 10, 2015, 09:43:16 PM
Neither work for me unfortunately ;_;

Sometimes it only works for me when the settings are set to DirectX9 in Dolphin and the 3D rippers

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on April 10, 2015, 10:18:36 PM
You could try Kirby's Ike or Snake hat bones instead of Snake's bones.

I think they only use 2 bones for physics, which doesn't give a smooth result compared to Snake's 4 bones.
I also tried Marth's physics, but it ends messed up.

I'd love to see more Purin hat options, you can never have enough.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


[spoiler]


More progress on Emmeryn.

[spoiler]
I have part of her dress done, and the ribbon around it. Have the Banner things that drape down the front and back of her, just gotta make the texture to match the UVs. Decided on Palutena's face for Emmeryn's face with texture/vertex edits. Anything you guys think I can do to improve on her?

Could someone tell me how I can fix the texture for this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Emmeryn on April 12, 2015, 01:42:26 AM
[spoiler]


More progress on Emmeryn.

[spoiler]
I have part of her dress done, and the ribbon around it. Have the Banner things that drape down the front and back of her, just gotta make the texture to match the UVs. Decided on Palutena's face for Emmeryn's face with texture/vertex edits. Anything you guys think I can do to improve on her?
I'm assuming she'll be over Zelda. I'm really excited to see the final product.

Quote from: ZG on April 12, 2015, 07:40:01 PM
Could someone tell me how I can fix the texture for this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm assuming she'll be over Zelda. I'm really excited to see the final product.

I'm assuming that's messed up UV's or the dimensions of the textures are bad.

Other than that, I have no idea. Maybe someone who knows more about this stuff will be able to help out.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What's the texture format?