WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 23, 2015, 03:32:04 PM #18645 Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:47:38 PM by ZX_GaiusOutway_ZX
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 23, 2015, 02:39:08 PM
I once tried to rip Chung and failed lol
Are you still interested? I can rip Chung for you if you want. I ripped Elesis on my own in all her different class oufits so I could do the same for Chung.

Post Merge: April 23, 2015, 09:46:02 PM

Now I remember why I didn't finish Stahn, Sinon, and Glaceon
I can't rig lower poly stuff for [censored] with Brawl's boneset <_<

[censored] low poly shoulders >_>
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


i can rig low poly stuff just fine.. like for example.. SmashU ganon.. his fingers are pretty low poly O.o
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 24, 2015, 09:59:39 AM
i can rig low poly stuff just fine.. like for example.. SmashU ganon.. his fingers are pretty low poly O.o
[spoiler]

is ganon naturaly that fat on wiiu? he seems so damn fat lol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 24, 2015, 11:02:08 AM #18648 Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:04:06 AM by PervyDSX8
yeah.. compared him to the brawl model... he's fatter.. and a bit shorter.. but with longer arms/hands.. makes no sense honestly.. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


anyways... got his glow to work!
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

wait, even longer arms?

Is it true that he also has no style?


He has no grace.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


this king has gangrene a funny face

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Is it just me or is Wii U Ganondorf just the Brawl model but with new textures, proportions, head, more VIS0 faces, etc?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 24, 2015, 11:01:37 PM
Is it just me or is Wii U Ganondorf just the Brawl model but with new textures, proportions, head, more VIS0 faces, etc?

Almost all the Brawl veterans in the Wii U version use the same model.

Jigglypuff is from Pokemon X/Y. Exact same, but better shaders. I wouldn't be surprised if Greninja and Charizard are also.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 24, 2015, 11:16:18 PM
Almost all the Brawl veterans in the Wii U version use the same model.

Jigglypuff is from Pokemon X/Y. Exact same, but better shaders. I wouldn't be surprised if Greninja and Charizard are also.

Aha. I'm not surprised.

I just wish I were good with Wii U models, because I wanted to do a Wii U Giga Bowser mod. But he's actually higher poly than in Brawl. And my Giga Mac attempt was a flop.

Quote from: ZX_GaiusOutway_ZX on April 23, 2015, 03:32:04 PM
Are you still interested? I can rip Chung for you if you want. I ripped Elesis on my own in all her different class oufits so I could do the same for Chung.
well, not really, I just attempted to rip elsword models to lure a girl I liked who plays that game.. lel

So I got my hands on SM3DW and CT:TT models, and decided to make this cute import.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

However, I can't continue until I figure out how to get the normal maps to work. When extracted from the source files, the Normal and Spec(Maybe? IDK really) textures are in a .DDS format that can't be opened in Paint.NET or Photoshop. Anyone wanna take a look at 'em?

Quote from: Emmeryn on April 25, 2015, 12:33:55 AM
So I got my hands on SM3DW and CT:TT models, and decided to make this cute import.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

However, I can't continue until I figure out how to get the normal maps to work. When extracted from the source files, the Normal and Spec(Maybe? IDK really) textures are in a .DDS format that can't be opened in Paint.NET or Photoshop. Anyone wanna take a look at 'em?
try using noesis.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Emmeryn on April 25, 2015, 12:33:55 AM
So I got my hands on SM3DW and CT:TT models, and decided to make this cute import.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

However, I can't continue until I figure out how to get the normal maps to work. When extracted from the source files, the Normal and Spec(Maybe? IDK really) textures are in a .DDS format that can't be opened in Paint.NET or Photoshop. Anyone wanna take a look at 'em?
I've used this and it works fine for me (http://www.ddsconverter.com/).
Also, there is a plugin for photoshop (https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop). The problem with the photoshop plugin is (for me at least since I use elements 8 and this isn't meant for it exactly) is that it doesn't keep the images transparency, but that may just be because I'm using elements.