WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Now that's what I call a ghost character. That looks pretty cool!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I don't know why I did this at all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

welp... made a mistake with pit... .-.
he became soul-less...
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 04, 2015, 11:20:46 AM
welp... made a mistake with pit... .-.
he became soul-less...
[spoiler]

His soul is now in... a bottomless pit. *badum tss*


Quote from: Mansta8 on May 04, 2015, 09:16:07 AM
I don't know why I did this at all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love you.

I managed to get some more Airman done. Still using Megaman's hand and feet models.

Still need to make textures for....
-Right Arm
-Air Shooter
-Legs




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love Smash Wii U Pit. Once he has a soul he'll be perfect!

Some more texture work:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next up: Horn and Belt buckle

The year is 2015

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And Blood Falcon forgot his crotch somewhere.

Will probably make a custom model using the bust as a base, or something. Idk.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not use Captain Falcon's model and edit it into Blood Falcon?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 04, 2015, 06:30:22 PM
Why not use Captain Falcon's model and edit it into Blood Falcon?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32069
You'll have to view the video. Images are down.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Large Leader on May 04, 2015, 06:20:19 PM
The year is 2015

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And Blood Falcon forgot his crotch somewhere.

Will probably make a custom model using the bust as a base, or something. Idk.
i hope you rig the blood hawk car over the blue falcon for people waiting an optional car thing it shouldnt be hard since his car is on the trophy with him on brawl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 04, 2015, 07:03:55 PM #18776 Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 07:04:53 PM by Large Leader
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 04, 2015, 06:30:22 PM
Why not use Captain Falcon's model and edit it into Blood Falcon?

Because I want to make a custom model and I don't want to remap textures that already exist.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 04, 2015, 06:36:25 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32069
You'll have to view the video. Images are down.

Already saw it and dld it. Still want to make my mownmodel for him.

Quote from: Carnage on May 04, 2015, 06:59:28 PM
i hope you rig the blood hawk car over the blue falcon for people waiting an optional car thing it shouldnt be hard since his car is on the trophy with him on brawl.

No. Blood falcon will be using the little Wyvern


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mansta8 on May 04, 2015, 05:48:24 AM
^Amazing.
thank you pretty much!
Hawk eye is done!
I did something pretty curious for him:
-I gave him a dagger-thingy to make it fit over Link in a better way
-gave him Link's bow
-rigged the bow over his hand, and set the visibility bone to TateM so it disapears when using neutral B and no one can notice the change between bows (previw of that in the spoiler)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 04, 2015, 08:32:55 PM #18778 Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:36:27 PM by HypnotizeOverdrive
Quote from: Large Leader on May 04, 2015, 07:03:55 PM
No. Blood falcon will be using the little Wyvern

This is canon guys. Pls

Post Merge: May 04, 2015, 08:36:27 PM

Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 04, 2015, 07:34:52 PM
-Hawkeye stuff

Gamidame, your Avengers models look so good. Please stop being magic.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

May 04, 2015, 09:03:04 PM #18779 Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:20:52 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Large Leader on May 04, 2015, 07:03:55 PM
Already saw it and dld it. Still want to make my mownmodel for him.

I ain't puttin' ya down. I feel like that import could've used more work anyways.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]