WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

@Lunoz Travis looks nice so far, keep up the good work.

I think it's decided I'll put Yooka over Sonic.

Lunoz: Lookin' great! I can make CSPs/BPs for you if you'd like.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Yooka looks great. ;D I will definitely try this out.

May 20, 2015, 07:32:48 PM #18873 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 01:52:07 PM by Lunoz
Quote from: Boobsey on May 20, 2015, 07:17:50 PM
Lunoz: Lookin' great! I can make CSPs/BPs for you if you'd like.

That would be wonderful. I'll let you know when all the colours are done.

Edit; I have only one colour left on Lucas (the Boney one) and then I will begin to make the Travis recolours.

Edit2;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit3;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It could just be me, but Lucas's hair bothers me. it seems more like a plastic. His shirt and shoes are also a bit bright.


May 23, 2015, 08:10:27 PM #18875 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:11:32 PM by Lunoz
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 23, 2015, 05:54:16 PM
It could just be me, but Lucas's hair bothers me. it seems more like a plastic. His shirt and shoes are also a bit bright.


The colours are taken from his CSP, that's probably why.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Emmeryn on May 23, 2015, 08:29:54 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You're really tipping the scales.
retired

if u'd like... i can do the textures... :v

also... a lil something i worked on last night.. xD
[spoiler]


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 23, 2015, 08:51:35 PM
if u'd like... i can do the textures... :v

also... a lil something i worked on last night.. xD
[spoiler]



Yeah, I'd quite like that actually. And really nice Garden of Hope, but then again, all of your stage hacks are great.

Quote from: Emmeryn on May 23, 2015, 08:29:54 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Marth. Rig the cloak with Marth's cape bones. Boom.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 24, 2015, 01:19:50 AM #18881 Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:22:50 PM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 23, 2015, 08:51:35 PM
if u'd like... i can do the textures... :v

also... a lil something i worked on last night.. xD
[spoiler]




I kid you not; this post was so sexy that my phone had to blur the screen.


Speaking of renders

I use Photoshop for my renders. I sometimes use GIMP if I want to edit certain final products, however, I try to avoid it because I always save a .psd with the base image just in case.







May 24, 2015, 09:17:42 PM #18882 Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:47:09 PM by SJS
Started making "Brawlified" Rock, Bee, and Cloud Mario costumes. Got some decent progress with the Bee Suit.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2015, 09:17:42 PM
Started making "Brawlified" Rock, Bee, and Cloud Mario costumes. Got some decent progress with the Bee Suit.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Were you going for a mineral/mossy look for Rock Mario? Also, looking forward to all especially Bee Mario.


I have a question for importers: are Smash 4 Mario and the like still being worked on? ;D

I asked Pervy for my Shake King request... and...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.