WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

@KingJigglypuff It's actually just the normal metal effect, I just had the model use this texture instead of the default metal00,

It's from the chrome metal hack. Any model can have one slot metals, infact it doesn't even have to be a metal effect, just give the material you want to be used when having the metal box "_ExtMtl" at the end of the name. I learned that a while back when working on my SM64 Mario import and wanted to have the unused Metal Wing Cap in my moveset. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mario is released.

Marth and Meta Knight are being worked on.

I'm getting back to work on Giga Mac...

Have I died and gone to Smash 4 heaven?

Been working on a minecraft reskin for green hill zone, just finished the background model



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 26, 2015, 06:10:56 PMHave I died and gone to Smash 4 heaven?
Better make sure Greninja's nerfed first.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 26, 2015, 06:20:33 PM
Better make sure Greninja's nerfed first.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


KingJigglypuff! Stop being awesome this minute.

I think people forget that the WIP for stages isn't this one =I
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I re-did the boots and added her pocket.

Also there's a clay model recolor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

bleh

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on June 26, 2015, 08:25:42 PM
I think people forget that the WIP for stages isn't this one =I

You seem to forget that this is a general Work In Progress thread. Also, the stage thread is nowhere near as popular as this.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on June 26, 2015, 11:42:23 PM
You seem to forget that this is a general Work In Progress thread. Also, the stage thread is nowhere near as popular as this.
I wanted to point this out, but I wasn't sure how popular the Stage WIP Thread was, and I was afraid I would phrase rudely by accident. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on June 26, 2015, 11:42:23 PM
You seem to forget that this is a general Work In Progress thread. Also, the stage thread is nowhere near as popular as this.

But it's not a general wip thread. This was the first wip thread made before the others (at least before the wip psa one). Just because it doesn't have character import wip doesn't mean I can go ahead and put an animation in here. It would obviously belong in the wip psa thread

The only excuse is that the stage section is really damn empty compares to the other places.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mansta8 on June 26, 2015, 10:45:31 PM
I re-did the boots and added her pocket.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

bleh

I love this.
---

This is what I'm working on~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Btw; I lost all the work on Alph.. but whatever, I didn't really care about it anyway.

Is he supposed to go with Pajama Ness from Project M? :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Aw, you even gave him bed head. Very nice.

June 28, 2015, 03:56:35 AM #19093 Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:54:43 AM by iwantgames

the original thread I made it for is dead and the stage workshop is dead too, so I thought I post here for feedback. all I got so far were a few compliments and feedback about using WW actuals vertex colors and shaders. so any other feedback that you guys could give me to improve this stages would be greatly appreciated.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I haven't did materials yet and the scene (lighting, fog, etc), hasn't been touched either. Comments on those are not necessary atm.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on June 26, 2015, 11:42:23 PM
You seem to forget that this is a general Work In Progress thread. Also, the stage thread is nowhere near as popular as this.

1) This ISN'T the place to post Stage WIPs when there's a Stage WIPs thread.

2) A thread's popularity is not what defines where you should post things

3) Is it an absurd thought that it would be more popular if people actually started posting their stage WIPs there???
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]