WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Is it Lucina?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

It's Lucina. lol I just forgot to hide the extra face groups. XD

You mean long haired Ike.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no no... its femimine marth!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Bark.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Still gotta mess with the rim lighting n stuff, but its almost done.

is.. is that a dog leash? xDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 30, 2015, 06:09:09 AM
is.. is that a dog leash? xDD
You're damn right it is.

nice.. and moving eyes on BOTH dog and duck?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 30, 2015, 04:30:30 AM
no no... its femimine marth!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow... Thats amazing man.
retired

Yay Duck Hunt! :af2:

And it's Wrecking Crew!

Alright

FD Link: Nice! Lol those fingers. Oh 3DS.

Wrecking Crew: Need I say anything?

Duck Hunt: Amazing! Skipped leg day not even once.

Lucina: She ate peppers? lol

*Don't know the blue haired girl's name*: Must be hard finding the right proportions. Then again, I bet bone edits help a ton. Looking good.

And finally, since Marth and DK nearing completion I've decided to start working on this guy as both a request and personal interest.

[spoiler]



Smash Wii U Sonic?