WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Here comes one stage, i need to fix the fog and the weird moon position

But caution...
Can be..



CUUUUTEEEEE


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nasca Corp on July 03, 2015, 02:49:13 AM
Here comes one stage, i need to fix the fog and the weird moon position

But caution...
Can be..



CUUUUTEEEEE


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bish that's Fourside. Mew2K already made that stage ages ago.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i believe u fight on the hello kitty balloon... o-o

[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 04, 2015, 06:56:11 AM #19144 Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:34:52 PM by Gamidame_K
it will look absolutely insane once its done (The hair is still a mess)


Post Merge: July 04, 2015, 09:34:50 PM

personally, I find it important to show this here
I made a custom model edit for A bloody canadian's OC character "Shinda" months ago whch was this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


today I have finished a new version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


+lower poly
+better textures
+more detail

Haven't shown any updates in a while.



Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on July 07, 2015, 12:31:04 AM
Haven't shown any updates in a while.


Looking great i say. BTW is that really how the fur came out?
retired

July 07, 2015, 09:50:54 PM #19147 Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:23:40 PM by Lunoz
I edited an old Konata Izumi hack (it isn't up anymore, I had it since 2012 or something).

But.. oMG the troubles I had, it frozed my Wii 24 / 7. I'm so happy it's done (well I  rly hope that), I'M FREE. I'm thinking of doing recolours... and yeah it has a 1-slot MotionEtc too.

Coming in with the sick memes.

(Okay, not really, but I have previews.)

Smash Wii U Charizard has been re-imported, given a brighter texture, and replaced that awful-looking rim lighting in favor for a subtle spec map. (gfycat Material Preview)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metal texture looks more like Smash Wii U (thanks to SMF1).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And for the Mini-PSA version, Smash Wii U Charizard will be using VIS0. Take a look at this example.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Did I mention this will all be one slot? (Still not wi-fi safe though)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2015, 11:46:53 PM
Coming in with the sick memes.

(Okay, not really, but I have previews.)

Smash Wii U Charizard has been re-imported, given a brighter texture, and replaced that awful-looking rim lighting in favor for a subtle spec map. (gfycat Material Preview)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metal texture looks more like Smash Wii U (thanks to SMF1).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And for the Mini-PSA version, Smash Wii U Charizard will be using VIS0. Take a look at this example.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Did I mention this will all be one slot? (Still not wi-fi safe though)
Make the spec map the same color as his flesh, and make the reflection texture more soft/bigger.

It will look much better, trust me.

July 08, 2015, 12:27:58 AM #19150 Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:53:54 AM by KingJigglypuff
I made the reflection texture small, as I didn't want Charizard to be too shiny, but here's an update with a colored spec map and a slightly bigger reflection texture.
http://gfycat.com/GoldenBoldCollie
(I think it's too shiny now.)

Edit: Thanks with your help over Slack, it looks much better.
http://gfycat.com/TestyEagerHamadryas
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

indeed
dsx had some materials that use spec maps Plus Rim lighting

First one was def too shiny. The second one looks heaps better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I showed this to some friends in the Sonic Generations Modding Community (SGMC) and they loved the Gum alternate costume (Sally) and would want to use the assets on Blaze the Cat. We currently have a version 1 of Generations-Styled Jet Set Sonic and our team is revamping it with a new Super Form, Classic Sonic alt. and some characters with Jet Set themed costumes which is where you come in. If you don't want to then that's cool but please respond asap. You WILL be credited if you collab with us~

This isn't the place for that. Take it somewhere else please.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.