WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

not unless you make brawl textures, melee fox, falco and ganondorf's textures look nothing like melee's

Hey can someone make a N64 Paper Mario over Mr. Game & Watch based of this pic

August 22, 2015, 04:42:26 PM #19352 Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:58:50 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Not the place to ask for requests, go to the request threads over here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=44.0
And before you ask me, I don't have good enough modeling skills to make the model myself.

Post Merge: August 22, 2015, 08:48:44 PM

Sorry russmars2, got impatient and decided to look into ripping from Melee, brightside is that I was successful (as he was having problems).

Already ripped the Umbrella and Toad. Might as well replace Toad since I'll be replacing the Umbrella. The Turnips, just like the pan/racket/club were reused in Brawl but the Turnip textures are the exact. xD
I will include a readme on inserting these models into other Peach movesets for those who don't know how to do that, but I'll include a Project M 3.6 version so it's ready right from the get go...probably should make a Fire Peach and Shadow Queen alt for Project M...
I actually had to resize her as the whole export was slanted and a bit flat, thankfully it didn't do anything weird like throwing model parts around like I've read sometimes happens with 3D Ripper DX.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 22, 2015, 04:42:26 PM
I actually had to resize her as the whole export was slanted and a bit flat, thankfully it didn't do anything weird like throwing model parts around like I've read sometimes happens with 3D Ripper DX.
Nice job ripping her with that :) but yeah, when I ripped models with that, they would turn out slanted and weird also.

I refuse to die



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 22, 2015, 11:53:09 PM #19355 Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:06:29 AM by StupidMarioFan1


Post Merge: August 23, 2015, 03:06:28 AM

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Got back to work on Emmeryn. (Finally a project I didn't completely give up on)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gotta work on the normals for her damage face. Her hair is going to be very difficult...Fun. Been searching for a premade hair model I could use that could pass for Emm's hair. Searched through MMD models and other hair models. Found a good one but the file is in .package format so gotta find something else.

August 23, 2015, 07:42:20 PM #19357 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 02:11:03 AM by russmarrs2
So I made this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Welp! She's finally here...better late than never right?
My first rig...(Haven't tested her in-game yet)



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just a few issues here,
I'm gonna need some help with her eyes. (I'll take the problem to the help thread)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Has a custom sword grip, and I can't seem to move certain vertices of her thumb or else it will shoot off somewhere when it's barley touched. I need to move them so she could grip the sword better. I have to find a way... (She has a lot of bone edits, will be used with her moveset)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



ALSO! Her gun has a gorgeous shine!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I could do better with her wrists...her fingers...but only if they hadn't lack the needed number of vertices. This is actually more low poly than her younger version too.
I'm thinking about rigging her hair to the cape bones in the future. Would anyone agree?

Haven't worked on Ken because reasons that I won't say here.

So I ripped one of my favorite characters from Street Fighter.

The most American character

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And he's at 14.5k polys in tris. Literally no optimization needed.

Even with his comb and an extra object.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

who is he over, and will there be a version without glasses?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on August 25, 2015, 05:15:39 AM
who is he over, and will there be a version without glasses?

Falcon, and I'll release a psa version so you can take his glasses on and off. Will probably make an alt taunt for the hair and the comb.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Had to redo Snake's jacket due to an error I had saved on accident a while back. Probably going to redo the texture on his arms and legs later.