WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Been a while since I last shown Melee Peach, here are the Dark & Fake versions for Subspace for both the Peach and Daisy Outfits.

This time I actually went ahead and got the CSPs, Battle Portraits & Stock Icons out of the way, whats left is importing the Melee Umbrella & Toad.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The head is mostly done. I may touch it a bit later though. The eyelashes were edited, the helmet parts are rigged (there are two pairs of them for the model changer event to be able to change between open and closed in the middle of a match) and the mouth is also rigged. The hands have also been rigged and are rigged exactly like Snake's (went vertex by vertex to ensure that they were perfect).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Since I made some changes to the face I deleted the expression I previously made (hurt face), so right now the model is also lacking expressions which I'll make later. It's also lacking texture work (it's very obvious in the hands with the seams and, well, the texture itself) which I'll leave for the last step.

Since I'll use SHP0 animations for the expressions the whole model would stay at slightly less than 8k polys, which means that it could still see some improvements here and there. The less detailed area of the model is pretty much everything except the head and the katana, and that's what I'm working on right now.

The Twin Snakes model had quite some details in the model, like an actually modeled exoskeleton's spine, but overall it's quite low poly. Meanwhile the assist trophy's model is higher poly but lacks any kind of details and depth.

For that reason, I started working on the model of the assist trophy, trying to give it actual depth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yesterday I had almost every armored part done but I wasn't too happy with the result so I decided to start over.

All the current models sucked, so I made my own out of Brawl parts! *So it would fit in more*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Increased the polygon count on the car, so it would look less... terrible.
Of course, 1/2 the polygon count on Lemmy, from MK8. Why Lemmy, & not Jr? This aint YOUR hack.

August 31, 2015, 10:10:44 PM #19398 Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:12:43 PM by KingJigglypuff
Just because it uses Brawl parts, that doesn't mean it'll fit in. Like the textures for example.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 31, 2015, 11:48:27 PM #19399 Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:51:16 PM by Sir Kirby the 4th
That's why I used Brawl parts, for the textures:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Edge= Mario pipe
Propeller & eyes= Fire Flower
Base= Toon Link bomb
Mouth= MK8 Wendy
Looks pretty dandy, if I do say so myself.

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on August 31, 2015, 11:48:27 PM
That's why I used Brawl parts, for the textures:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Edge= Mario pipe
Propeller & eyes= Fire Flower
Base= Toon Link bomb
Mouth= MK8 Wendy
Looks pretty dandy, if I do say so myself.

Not going to lie, he still looks out of place.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The texure, I'd say. It's off.

Well I guess we'll see how it looks in-game once I finish.
& yeah, I tried to edit Lemmy's texture to be more like Bowsers, but I figured I'll wait to see what he looks like in-game to see if it looks good, or not.
Goin over Ness.

Okay, I'm basically done with Melee Peach, just need to apply the Melee Umbrella textures to the other costumes and insert the new models into the Project M 3.6 FitPeachMotionEtc.pac and then release her. :happy:


I'm including the Recolored Brawl Umbrella as a Wifi-safe version as I don't know if replacing models & textures in a motion file desyncs wifi (I would assume not since I didn't change any bones) I did add a pat0 file to give Melee Toad his hurt face, don't know if that'll desync it as well. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Draco on August 31, 2015, 03:21:36 PM
post

Finally SHP0 animation!
This is what everyone should be doing by now.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Lots more progress on Emmeryn.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Everything is running smoothly. Hopefully I'll actually hav her rigged by this weekend. Just finished her arms and UV map, so I'm remaking her legs and then her robes.



Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 04, 2015, 06:21:33 AM
PLEASE STOP ME
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

even if you somehow put it on ivysaur, i am maining that

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Choosing Fox will never be the same again.