WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

so.. started something from God Eater Burst... took me a few hours to locate ALL of the textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

More like a couple days. :v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm making some Game&Watch's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the GnWs are awesome!

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Some more Emmeryn progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

An import I wanted to do since I laid eyes on this character. She's my new waifu lol.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks like the Smash 4 model, amirite?

September 21, 2015, 04:00:26 PM #19434 Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 04:02:27 PM by Nαnobuds
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 21, 2015, 12:22:23 AM
Looks like the Smash 4 model, amirite?
Yes it is! This one has emissive and specular maps, so the light "veins" on the armor glow.


Show time...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gonna come with one alternate costume too.

I wish Unity-chan hadn't come in such a high-poly, you know... I HATE ProOptimizing a good model. Rigs look like ass and it's frustrating. D:

September 24, 2015, 03:10:48 AM #19437 Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:59:45 PM by BraveDragonWolf
Merry Christmas...:srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: September 24, 2015, 07:59:45 PM

Neptune looks so much younger.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 28, 2015, 03:57:21 PM #19438 Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 04:02:49 PM by the_randomizer
It's been some time since I've posted on here, much less worked on Brawl hacking, so here goes ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Not sure if people even use my mods anymore, given my hiatus

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 22, 2015, 06:57:01 PM
I wish Unity-chan hadn't come in such a high-poly, you know... I HATE ProOptimizing a good model. Rigs look like ass and it's frustrating. D:

Then don't? There's multiple ways to optimize without using prooptimizer

And because I'm on mobile I can't quote how awesome nanos work on the model is. Really wish I knew how to use emitter maps a while ago.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.