WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 14, 2015, 07:15:39 PM #19515 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 07:17:21 PM by ShadowLuigi~NG~


People should get that nobody takes requests, and spaming the same request every day and pming every importer to take the request will get people less interested on taking said request
remember that peggy sue guy? lol


Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 14, 2015, 09:25:30 PM
People should get that nobody takes requests, and spaming the same request every day and pming every importer to take the request will get people less interested on taking said request
remember that peggy sue guy? lol

Wasnt around for that. Could you fill this noob in?

December 14, 2015, 11:34:10 PM #19519 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:35:24 PM by Rosetta-Hime
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Veeerrrrryyy W.I.P. Still gotta make her dress sleeves and flatten out the pink part, then edit the UVs  and stuff. Then just texture work..


December 19, 2015, 08:05:31 PM #19521 Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:53:59 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
http://www.models-resource.com/wii/mypokemonranch/
Yay! Pokemon Rumble models!
Time to import all of them. Not much though... yet.

Can anyone tell the difference?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on January 02, 2016, 06:02:10 PM
Can anyone tell the difference?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Her head is turned to the left side more?
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

The cape is different.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Fixed Normals and rigged hair are things that stick out to me.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So, I've been having a lot of fun in Blender.


It's not anywhere near finished yet, but I'm a bit burnt out on working with this for today, so I'm just leaving this here for now. Also, those windows aren't really square, Blender just sucks at previewing transparent textures properly.

As for how I'm going to get this into MDL0 format, I'll probably see about having someone with 3DS max convert it.

January 03, 2016, 12:06:38 AM #19527 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 05:06:41 AM by BraveDragonWolf
All she has is final smash eyes which completes her awesomeness...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm just struggling so much with the scarf and hair issues. The scarf just rotates a little too much and too awkward (Maybe because of the physics and it's translation?) in most animations. Her hair...I dunno, it's not too much trouble though.


Difference is:

1. Her whole body is untouched, not resized or edited in a nasty way or unwanted way whatever you wanna call it.

2. Yes, the sides of her hair are rigged.

3. scarf rig isn't better than my old rigged version of her

4. And the big difference is I won't upload this in the vault, too many unwanted edits to the fitmotion.
Nobody wants to do the work...

What do you mean by "too many unwanted edits"? I've already gone through your first rigged scarf one and completely re-edited my animations into it. I even added some new animations for the scarf on the animations already in there. I may be in the minority... but I would totally get that new Nisa... since I'm using her now.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 03, 2016, 05:05:07 AM #19529 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 05:07:23 AM by BraveDragonWolf
Quote from: Nao-chan on January 03, 2016, 04:46:28 AM
What do you mean by "too many unwanted edits"? I've already gone through your first rigged scarf one and completely re-edited my animations into it. I even added some new animations for the scarf on the animations already in there. I may be in the minority... but I would totally get that new Nisa... since I'm using her now.

By "Unwanted" I mean I've made bone edits, that means I also moved Sheiks' ponytail bones around in the moveset file and on the model, and if people want to use this Nisa model with a moveset they desire, they're gonna have to change some bone id's around in the moveset file. But what if that moveset can't be opened/edited in Brawlbox? That's the definition of "Unwanted edits". So if I upload this, it'll require the PSA and fitmotion files just so things can work properly...UNLESS if this was a moveset based off of Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, then this will be a "Must Have" hack. Catch my drift?