WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 02, 2016, 04:34:06 AM
I will rise again!


The internet react negatively to LOVES Linkle.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


why would someone dislike her? lol

Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 02, 2016, 06:03:39 AM
why would someone dislike her? lol
i guess because she looks like "OC THE FEMALE LINK. DO NOT STEAL"
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 02, 2016, 06:10:41 AM
i guess because she looks like "OC THE FEMALE LINK. DO NOT STEAL"
That, and I was mocking the FineBros.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 02, 2016, 06:24:59 AM
That, and I was mocking the FineBros.

As in the company that tried to trademark "REACT"?

I think I'm among friends here.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 02, 2016, 06:24:59 AM
That, and I was mocking the FineBros.


oh...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 02, 2016, 04:19:41 PM #19626 Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:06:10 PM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 01, 2016, 11:02:10 PM
It's not the latest anymore, try 0.76b
well that didn't fix it. The lighting just randomly decides when it wants to be brighter on the correct side ingame. I've noticed that his hands are always correct in any stage lighting though

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

StupidMarioFan1? You can cancel your K Rool for me.

I decided to take it off your hands.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 02, 2016, 04:19:41 PM
well that didn't fix it. The lighting just randomly decides when it wants to be brighter on the correct side ingame. I've noticed that his hands are always correct in any stage lighting though

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you select some of the polys in 3ds Max, the outside faces should be brighter than the inside ones. Otherwise it means you have flipped normals. Use the flip normals button to fix those.

February 03, 2016, 02:06:36 PM #19629 Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 04:50:49 PM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: Draco on February 03, 2016, 08:51:18 AM
If you select some of the polys in 3ds Max, the outside faces should be brighter than the inside ones. Otherwise it means you have flipped normals. Use the flip normals button to fix those.
EDIT: Ok, I tried that out and fiddled with it, so now all the materials are flipped correctly. In-game it still has issues with what side the lighting is on, but it seems to be different on every stage.
Next would be to add shine which, again, i have no idea how to do. Please excuse my ignorance lol

Hey, folks. Here's an idea for Ridley.

Why not use the SSB4 model for PM Ridley? "Why" you ask?
Here's why.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






This model on the other hand, has no respect for other characters/stages certain textures, has at least over 5,000 more polys than the Smash 4 Ridley, the model looks good but, not as traditional to Smash 4 Ridley.

Just think, with the same optimizing as PM Ridley this could be so much enjoyable.
And what's even more enjoyable, is that I'm prepared to upload a VBrawl compatible PM Ridley PSA so that
Non-Project M users can have some fun with Ridley too. This PSA also has the proper AI to use Ridley and it uses version 2.2 of the PM version.
Only one weakness to the PSA, there's no Side "B" move so, it is now the neutral "B" move because it crashes the game. (At least not for Project M) That may needs to be re-coded by the person who originally coded it.  All that stuff will be explained in the release.

Just make sure the Facepoint count isn't over 17k.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Guess who has le shine finally working? Thank youu Nanobuds

Shine looks great.

But Cell is DYING for a texture makeover.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 03, 2016, 12:03:07 AM
StupidMarioFan1? You can cancel your K Rool for me.

I decided to take it off your hands.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Where did you find that model? Or did you make that yourself? O_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.