WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Damn that looks awesome! I forgot KTH was doing Brawl textures now. But like Star said, he still needs a few touches here and there, like the boots. But over all looks fantastic.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

February 03, 2012, 10:20:22 PM #376 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 02:42:26 PM by Mariodk
all that reminds me i needing a canon model for geno flash
rigged with the geno model or as a GFX

edit: too see the model ingame and moving with animations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_Z1KixBEQ
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Almost done...my pain is about over... :/

Just need a few tweaks to the skirt and hands and she's finished =3

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 05, 2012, 12:51:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ok.... I have a feeling I'm going to regret saying this... but...

She actually looks pretty good.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 05, 2012, 12:54:02 AM
Ok.... I have a feeling I'm going to regret saying this... but...

She actually looks pretty good.
What, not a fan of starfox :/
She's replacing wolf...

Seriously though, it's little comments like that that keep me going :srs: so yeah, thanks...

Considering this is my first rig period, I'm satisfied with everything but the hands...damn those fingers and their low vertex count! T-T

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 05, 2012, 12:59:01 AM
What, not a fan of starfox :/

No, that's the thing. I'm a huge fan of Star Fox.

So yeah. Do it right.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 05, 2012, 01:07:40 AM
No, that's the thing. I'm a huge fan of Star Fox.

So yeah. Do it right.

Ah I see XD thanks for the comment so far anyway. I am not looking forward to solving my animation problem though.

For some reason she's about marth's size on frame 0, but on frame 1 she gets HUGE lol even after I port the animation. I have to scale the top N bone down to .5 to make her look right, but that's not too bad I guess. An easy fix for when I decide to release the beta...

LOL Fingers are always an issue on your first rig, ESPECIALLY when the fingers are basically attached together.

I won't have that issue anymore since I'm using a better model of Raiden. This does mean I have to start over with rigging, but it'll be worth it because of how much better the model will look in game. I aim to have him and my.... stage done before my birthday.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 05, 2012, 01:14:11 AM
LOL Fingers are always an issue on your first rig, ESPECIALLY when the fingers are basically attached together.

I won't have that issue anymore since I'm using a better model of Raiden. This does mean I have to start over with rigging, but it'll be worth it because of how much better the model will look in game. I aim to have him and my.... stage done before my birthday.

Krystals model is directly from the game starfox adventures, it was ripped by ganstrodam on Krystal Archive (Yes an entire site dedicated to one character, but even I'm not that much of a fan XD) her fingers are so low polygon it's almost scary :srs:  but I guess it's better than her hands being one polygon like a Hammer bro hack :/

To tell the truth, my issues were getting the toes to look right, during most of the rigging process I looked at how my body moved and tweaked the weights according to that.


February 05, 2012, 01:30:25 AM #384 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:18:09 AM by Mariodk

and thats one of the reasons why we needing a thread with brawl char. imported to 3ds max with rigged bones and stuff so we can be able to make good kirby hats or other stuff like give brawl Sonic a red Hat with a "M" from a plumber
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 05, 2012, 01:30:25 AM
and thats one of the reasons why we needing a thread with brawl char. imported to 3ds max with rigged bones and stuff so we can be able to make good kirby hats or other stuff like give brawl Sonic a red Hat with a "M" from a plumber

Dude, Kirby hats aren't that hard to make, just open FitKirbyCharacterXX.pac and export the model that has the part of their head as the DAE.

Speaking of Which...
Front:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, I thought I'd test the model to see how it would import, remember how BJ said that having one texture for the whole thing might cause issues? Well.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Close Up of the Staff:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All that's left is to touch up the rigging on the skirt, hands and tail. And fix the snapback glitch on the running animations.  :af2:

By the way, the Kirby hats are ready for release, does anyone want them? (I only made them for fox and wolf :srs: )

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 05, 2012, 06:03:35 PMDude, Kirby hats aren't that hard to make, just open FitKirbyCharacterXX.pac and export the model that has the part of their head as the DAE. Speaking of Which... Front:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Back:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, I thought I'd test the model to see how it would import, remember how BJ said that having one texture for the whole thing might cause issues? Well.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Close Up of the Staff:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All that's left is to touch up the rigging on the skirt, hands and tail. And fix the snapback glitch on the running animations.  :af2: By the way, the Kirby hats are ready for release, does anyone want them? (I only made them for fox and wolf :srs: )
i meant more get the hat to fit for Kirby so it is not too small or to big so you can use a kirby in 3dsmax for check it is right
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 05, 2012, 06:08:46 PM
i meant more get the hat to fit for Kirby so it is not too small or to big so you can use a kirby in 3dsmax for check it is right

Oh, you mean like atatch something to kirby and make it part of him without having to swallow somebody? Or do you mean a custom kirby hat?

For either one, just do what you said, I'll think about making a tutorial when I'm in the mood for something like that.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 05, 2012, 01:30:25 AM

and thats one of the reasons why we needing a thread with brawl char. imported to 3ds max with rigged bones and stuff so we can be able to make good kirby hats or other stuff like give brawl Sonic a red Hat with a "M" from a plumber

Pretty sure BJ just said that .65c exports DAEs with weights perfectly. Give it a try.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 05, 2012, 07:41:27 PMPretty sure BJ just said that .65c exports DAEs with weights perfectly. Give it a try.
i hope
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later