WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 05, 2012, 06:19:52 PM
I'll think about making a tutorial when I'm in the mood for something like that.

Don't

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 08:05:05 PM
Jet almost done... just gotta fix the arms and make a better texture:


After Jet will be a giant update for Knuckles... He will have moveable dreads and hands.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 05, 2012, 07:41:27 PM
Pretty sure BJ just said that .65c exports DAEs with weights perfectly. Give it a try.
Quote from: Mariodk on February 05, 2012, 07:44:21 PM
i hope

It always did, just reset the scene if you've done something.

Top right logo button thingy -> Reset
Then import the model.

Never fails. For me, at least. :srs:

but fails for me all time :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 05, 2012, 08:31:56 PM
but fails for me all time :(
same here. The weights get messed up, or not all the objects tend to export correctly.

For me the weights for the fingers and caps and feet and hip get messed up when exporting as a .dae >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Uh Guys...I don't know if this is worth posting in the WIP workshop since it's nearly done, but whatever. Here's a video preview of what's keeping me from finishing Krystal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gf4rr2RK-h4

So, let's see, here.

Either your TransN doesn't match up with the character's, or you forgot to check "move's character" in PSA.

Since it said the TransN matches, I suppose it might be that.

Interesting.

Also, is your texture divisible by 8 and larger than 8x8? It might be that.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 06, 2012, 08:30:15 PM
So, let's see, here.

Either your TransN doesn't match up with the character's, or you forgot to check "move's character" in PSA.

Since it said the TransN matches, I suppose it might be that.

Interesting.

Also, is your texture divisible by 8 and larger than 8x8? It might be that.

I'll try that, but what do you mean divisible by 8 and larger than 8X8? do you mean the size of the texture.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 06, 2012, 08:38:52 PM
I'll try that, but what do you mean divisible by 8 and larger than 8X8? do you mean the size of the texture.
well i had that same issue's with Matsu's staff, even tho it shouldve work, i had to rescale it to 128x128
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 07, 2012, 03:33:29 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

me gusta!!

.........
now where's Karas? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 07, 2012, 03:48:26 AM
me gusta!!

.........
now where's Karas? o.o
I think it's in the dumpster.

Quote from: Nah on February 07, 2012, 03:52:00 AM
I think it's in the dumpster.
YOU.
What happened to your Troll face over Meta Knight?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]