WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 08, 2012, 07:31:50 AM


Got the wood grain going the right way.... still needs some re-mapping/touch-ups thogh
Sexy man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 08, 2012, 08:47:54 PM #436 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:49:51 PM by Missing Pervy
Guess who finished :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait did I say a week? It's gonna take longer due to scarf related animations, though it feels weird working on Sdooms work >.> Unless your all fine with having a stiff scarf o.o
So, who wants to test him and tell me errors and [censored] that I need to fix? Oh and on that note anyone know how to fix these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I would test him, but I'm kind of busy trying to figure out the trans N bug on Krystal...
Once I get her fixed, have the staff glitch figured out, and given her a metal texture, I'll think about it.

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 08:47:54 PM
Guess who finished :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait did I say a week? It's gonna take longer due to scarf related animations, though it feels weird working on Sdooms work >.> Unless your all fine with having a stiff scarf o.o
So, who wants to test him and tell me errors and [censored] that I need to fix? Oh and on that note anyone know how to fix these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yeah, that problem comes from adding bones. I'm pretty sure the TransN works as a certain numbered bone instead of a named bone (Which means that simply having a bone named TransN will work for animations but not for PSA). Since bones added to a parent that's not after the TransN change all the hex IDs of the bones after, that model's not gonna work with the PSA on account of added bones. You'd have to do a lot of editing in both PSA and Tabuu to fix that one.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 08, 2012, 09:07:42 PM
Yeah, that problem comes from adding bones. I'm pretty sure the TransN works as a certain numbered bone instead of a named bone (Which means that simply having a bone named TransN will work for animations but not for PSA). Since bones added to a parent that's not after the TransN change all the hex IDs of the bones after, that model's not gonna work with the PSA on account of added bones. You'd have to do a lot of editing in both PSA and Tabuu to fix that one.

Hm, thats a bummer >.> I added like what, 15-20 bones o-o -sigh- I may be able to just fix it with tabuu, as I have had experience with this kind of thing before. If not then that sucks <.< I have no understanding of PSA
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 09:11:46 PM

Hm, thats a bummer >.> I added like what, 15-20 bones o-o -sigh- I may be able to just fix it with tabuu, as I have had experience with this kind of thing before. If not then that sucks <.< I have no understanding of PSA

umm u do know that adding bones will mess it up right? xDD

u can add bones if ur like planning on making new animations for the model tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Spex130 on February 08, 2012, 09:07:42 PM
Yeah, that problem comes from adding bones. I'm pretty sure the TransN works as a certain numbered bone instead of a named bone (Which means that simply having a bone named TransN will work for animations but not for PSA). Since bones added to a parent that's not after the TransN change all the hex IDs of the bones after, that model's not gonna work with the PSA on account of added bones. You'd have to do a lot of editing in both PSA and Tabuu to fix that one.

Do you think you could help me solve the Trans N problem I'm having with Krystal? Fox's Trans N is 8 and hers is still 8 despite me adding several bones. I just don't know what's causing it :/
She's got that trans N snap-back glitch, which I really don't know why...

February 08, 2012, 10:03:37 PM #442 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 10:08:47 PM by Missing Pervy
Quote from: DSX8™ on February 08, 2012, 09:17:37 PM
umm u do know that adding bones will mess it up right? xDD

u can add bones if ur like planning on making new animations for the model tho

Silly silly, the animations are 100% FINE o-o I only added them to the lounge, and the scarf, so the only thing they ended up [censored]ing with was the bone index for the throwN. Slightly easy fix really ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 08, 2012, 10:01:25 PM
Do you think you could help me solve the Trans N problem I'm having with Krystal? Fox's Trans N is 8 and hers is still 8 despite me adding several bones. I just don't know what's causing it :/
She's got that trans N snap-back glitch, which I really don't know why...

I suppose I could try.

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 10:03:37 PM
Silly silly, the animations are 100% FINE o-o I only added them to the lounge, and the scarf, so the only ting they ended up [censored] with was the bone index for the throwN. Slightly easy fix really ^_^

Good for you!


Quote from: Spex130 on February 08, 2012, 10:08:05 PM
I suppose I could try.

Okay, I'll test a theory I had after I'm through playing some skyward sword for today. If that theory doesn't work, then I'll send the 3DS max file and the other files for you to look at too :/


Great ^_^ But beware, his throwN is on his scarf :srs: I just need to change the bone index, and I think i remember how to, so I'm gonna see fi I can fix that first
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 27, 2012, 01:59:17 AM
Here's the model, in .3DS and .obj format. comes in both clothed and unclothed. Anyone who wants to do the clothed version, feel free to do so.

http://grid.nekoarcnetwork.com/d.php?u=rouge-3ds-obj.zip
Hey guys,

I tried to search for this file literally everywhere, and I keep getting 404's. It seems that the DL link is broken and there isn't any copys around anywhere.

I don't usually ask of this, but could you upload that file on Multiupload or something so we can get the DL link going again?

I rig models for GMod and I've been getting a lot of requests for something like this, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll post the link in the forums here when I'm done! With spoiler tags :P

Now is when you are suppose to send me the file so I can test him =<

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 08, 2012, 07:31:50 AM


Got the wood grain going the right way.... still needs some re-mapping/touch-ups thogh
that looks awesome!

I think the hat and cape seem a bit too dark... but i still love it ;D