WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 07, 2012, 04:33:38 AM

Mine has eyes and facial hair

Answer to every argument ever.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 07, 2012, 04:40:41 AM

And I forgot to say, Joe should be out within a week. Also both the scarf and mouth move ^_~

I hope you got the model from MVC3.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2012, 04:43:14 AM
I hope you got the model from MVC3.
Yea.
It's the MvC3 model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 07, 2012, 07:46:47 AM #423 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:48:00 AM by ramonM64
Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 07, 2012, 04:29:05 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 07, 2012, 03:33:29 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

after lookin them both over closely.. i think i like Gamma's more. right now his helmet is positioned at a good tilt and even though the textures look a lil blurry (they usualy do when not rendering), i like the textures more. the white area is thicker and the red is more viewtiful. Pervy's woulda stood out better if the beard wasnt on the mouth.

i remember drawing this a looOOng time ago.. who woulda thought the day would actualy come..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ramonM64 on February 07, 2012, 07:46:47 AM
i remember drawing this a looOOng time ago.. who woulda thought the day would actualy come..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow. I think that would make an interesting alternate costume for Kirby. XD

Frankly, I kinda like Pervy's better. I left out the eyes because it didn't make sense Kirby-Hat-wise (since Kirby doesn't get triangle eyes when he sucks up Falcon, y'know?) but.... dat goatee...

Quote from: ramonM64 on February 07, 2012, 07:46:47 AM
Pervy's woulda stood out better if the beard wasnt on the mouth.
Frankley I dont know what your looking at. If anything the goatee is to far away from the mouth :srs:
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 07, 2012, 08:35:03 PM
Frankly, I kinda like Pervy's better. I left out the eyes because it didn't make sense Kirby-Hat-wise (since Kirby doesn't get triangle eyes when he sucks up Falcon, y'know?) but.... dat goatee...

Hm... Think I should remove them and tilt the hat or leave them? I add them in because Kirby got falcons helmet, and the visor, but I could easily take them off o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 07, 2012, 08:52:22 PM
Hm... Think I should remove them and tilt the hat or leave them? I add them in because Kirby got falcons helmet, and the visor, but I could easily take them off o-o

I think it would be interesting if you kept the black part but textured away the eyes, then made it semitransparent or something, like Falcon's visor.

I might do that as well once I update everything else, but first thing's first: I gotta finish Travis. <_<

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 07, 2012, 09:12:28 PM
I think it would be interesting if you kept the black part but textured away the eyes, then made it semitransparent or something, like Falcon's visor.

That would be weird, at least for me. I'd rather have Kirby hats reference the person there replacing, instead of who they use to replace, but I do like the idea of removing the eyes, depending on how Kirby's eyes match up, I may do that. Anyway on note of Joe.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 08, 2012, 04:32:07 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cool beans.
KTH made a Brawl styled texture for the TvC version. Maybe he could make some for this? o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Got the wood grain going the right way.... still needs some re-mapping/touch-ups thogh

i love it
sending you the .max then i am done revamping his Cape rig/bones
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Also whats up with his back?   theres a giant vertice misplacement =X

i have fixed it now was the first thing i did before i revamp the cape :D
looks like i have rigged some of his back on headN by a mistake
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



enjoy ur bones and blades of steel fighter preview >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 08, 2012, 08:32:39 AM


enjoy ur bones and blades of steel fighter preview >_>

Over Wolf , right ? I can actually see it on the second Image xD
Looks great so far!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.