WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Then you probably need to have his doctors 'hat' stay on his head during his side taunt.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2012, 05:59:49 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks great.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2012, 05:59:49 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All's he's missing now is some highlights on the head and reptile-like scales wherever you can put them.

-and a bit more highlights on the outfit, and more shading on the hands.

other than that...He's amazing.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

And maybe more defined chest/hands? They look abit bland compared to everything else.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

i dont think piccolo has scales  :>.>:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


(Amazing job by TheBen)

Haven't tested this one in game yet, so I may as well post a brawlbox image =3


Lees new final smash face :)

I might be able to get his metal textures working too :P

You think you can get the hair to change as well?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 02, 2012, 02:19:34 AM
You think you can get the hair to change as well?
That's what I was thinking, too.

Second time I made this post edit, but oh well

Rock Lee With a Metal Texture:


Better Look at Rock Lee's Final Smash Face:


Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25405

Don't want to use the Lee psa?
No problem =3



I'm trying to get his sword from skyward sword to work, don't really know if I should use the shield too :/

what do you guys think.

Wish Rock Lee was on CF, but that's just me.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 02, 2012, 07:28:52 PM
Wish Rock Lee was on CF, but that's just me.

I could make a captain lee too XD

I just wanted to make rock link first because it's one of my other costume ideas since my import isn't one slot :P

April 03, 2012, 12:00:04 AM #869 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:02:05 AM by Mariodk
Finnaly my idea for fix eyes worked after like over 9000 times i tried it:

only better shaders for dr. mario cloth maybe and better texture then he is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later