WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 03, 2012, 12:00:04 AM
Finnaly my idea for fix eyes worked after like over 9000 times i tried it:

only better shaders for dr. mario cloth maybe and better texture then he is done

Epic stuff man, cant wait for that.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Pumped for the Doc.
He was my favorite choice in Melee.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mariodk on April 03, 2012, 12:00:04 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's. it's beautiful man :happy:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

April 03, 2012, 01:55:41 AM #873 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 01:57:01 AM by Eternal Yoshi
I didn't show you guys? Well here.
Solidus is now at a state where I can call him basically done, like Raiden.





And the inevitable recolors.





LOL If you want, but I learned how to rig thighs and crotch areas better as seen on Solidus. I have to update Raiden's rig to reflect that.

awesome im not even a metal gear solid fan and i think this is cool is it a psa?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

NO it is not a PSA you see - It's PM Snake. BUT I will make a Solidus PSA AND a Raiden PSA later in the year.

Let me know how you can rig thighs/crotches better please :/
Those are the worst parts for me to rig, course it could just be my skill ...

Also, I haven't started on my newest project yet, so will a little foreshadowing work?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still gotta finish downloading my model source, but yeah...

killer b thats my favorite character ive been waiting for a good model
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Killer B is awesome. But who will he be over? Ganondorf? (If you can get an Eight-Tails model for Beast Ganon.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

April 03, 2012, 03:11:48 AM #879 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:13:29 AM by Naruto200Man
Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 03, 2012, 03:01:34 AM
killer b thats my favorite character ive been waiting for a good model

*ahem*
Dolphin Emulator + Fpk extractor + a japan only released game with Killer B in the roster = awesome sauce?

Where do you think I've been getting all of my Naruto models from, SR? Pfft...cant even get those working in my max =-= I have to extract them from the game myself and get DAEs using brawlbox,

EDIT: Haven't decided yet, most likely Ganondorf or Someone with model changers (Not link again XD)

does it have any of his transformations/cloaks
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 03, 2012, 03:26:17 AM
does it have any of his transformations/cloaks

Yeah, the first four polygons are part of the biju aura, though it's hard to tell because it's white, he'll be a great import in his human form, but if you want the transformation/cloak (It's just his first one) I'll need some help getting those textured/rigged.

Redoing Trons model and everything. here's the finished result. Just gotta mess with the hand a bit more and were done :happy:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 03, 2012, 03:11:48 AM
*ahem*
Dolphin Emulator + Fpk extractor + a japan only released game with Killer B in the roster = awesome sauce?

Where do you think I've been getting all of my Naruto models from, SR? Pfft...cant even get those working in my max =-= I have to extract them from the game myself and get DAEs using brawlbox,

EDIT: Haven't decided yet, most likely Ganondorf or Someone with model changers (Not link again XD)

Why not use the Ninja Storm Model? I have it but it might need a little work.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 03, 2012, 01:55:41 AM
I didn't show you guys? Well here.
Solidus is now at a state where I can call him basically done, like Raiden.





And the inevitable recolors.





LOL If you want, but I learned how to rig thighs and crotch areas better as seen on Solidus. I have to update Raiden's rig to reflect that.

Raiden and Solidus Snake look great. Do you plan on importing Big Boss at some point?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.