WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 03, 2012, 01:30:38 PM #885 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 01:33:06 PM by Mariodk

new hair polygon so that hole in his forehead is fixed,brawl styled,better shader on mario´s cloth
all whats left is release it :D
making also soon SMBZ version or for a mini moveset i will make: Dr. mario/normal mario moveset in one

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on April 03, 2012, 05:49:05 AM
Why not use the Ninja Storm Model? I have it but it might need a little work.

Don't really like Ninja storm games :/
The models from the Wii/Gamecube games are sort of low polygon, high polygon enough to be decently rigged in brawl, but not too high to freeze the game :)

Also


Gonna make her as something to do until my poll is closed.
Vote for my next project here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42856.msg870871#msg870871

April 03, 2012, 06:38:38 PM #887 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:39:52 PM by Mariodk

oneslot Cape for mario bros.
will make afew versions for that
-Cape show always
-Cape as FS eyes
-SMBZ super mario/Luigi show always and at FS eyes version too
and the cape is for ppl who dont use SMBZ/cape mario PSA so ppl can still get a caped mario or luigi
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 03, 2012, 01:30:38 PM

new hair polygon so that hole in his forehead is fixed,brawl styled,better shader on mario´s cloth
all whats left is release it :D
making also soon SMBZ version or for a mini moveset i will make: Dr. mario/normal mario moveset in one



Cant... wait... :srs:

@ Post

Heres something im working on, model is fixed, just need to rig him and make face expressions.

Frank West - ripped from Dead Rising



He is over Snake btw.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




also

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Mr. Mime? lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 03, 2012, 09:55:41 PM #891 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:59:45 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 03, 2012, 05:56:15 AM
Raiden and Solidus Snake look great. Do you plan on importing Big Boss at some point?

I would if I could, but MGS3 + MGS4 models are a no go as of right now. D:

While I can rip textures from Metal Gear Solid 3, models are a different story. 3D Ripper DX and PCSX2 don't get along and all the ripping methods i see either have the models "flat" or don't have the UVs correct.

At least I got Frankaster's MGS:TTS model pack before the host basically died so I can try MGS1:TTS character models.


Gotta stop starting hacks before finishing other ones >.>
Murphy from silent hill downpour over snake, because of them sharing a voice actor and stuff.

snake is hella stupid when it comes to rigs.

Raziel wants a hug Ninka :< he's feeling lonely

Omg! KK Slider  =3
I have only one thing to say to that one mister/missy whichever you are XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh small update for Ino, she will be one slot since I'm not moving peaches bones AT ALL. Green polygons are fully rigged.



I might start Killer Bee soon too or make a Chibi-Minato over ness or lucas since they have few imports.
Someone give me ideas on who to put bee over :/

Also if you can rip from gamecube games and get models into 3DS max send me a pm please *nod*
I can only rip from the wii games and the character that I want to import is in one of the gamecube Clash of Ninja games :(

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 03, 2012, 11:39:02 PM
Raziel wants a hug Ninka :< he's feeling lonely

So does Thanatos, Shinji, Little Mac, Female Sheppard, Dante, Saki, John, and Sol Badguy >.<
I swear I'll get back to him. I just really wish that someone could give me some tips on rigging as I currently am pretty mediocre and end up quiting due to me not liking the quality of them.


@Ironman-
Slick colors.

is that ironman's model from MVC3?
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]



Only abdomen, torso, arms, hands, hair, face, eyes, and head/neck are rigged by me.
She needs some normal fixing, but other than that, a metal texture, and a shadow, she's just about done.

She is certainly one slot if you don't mind the hands being slightly funky, those two sets of bones (The left and right hand/finger bones) are the only ones I needed to move, so yeah.