WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

o.0

that was fast
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You'd better recognize
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy In Space on April 21, 2012, 04:03:36 AM
You'd better recognize

Of course I do :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That Snorlax looks [censored]ing epic!

If it's over King Dedede, I will piss all over the class room I'm in right now. Yes, at 12:08 AM.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2012, 04:08:22 AM
That Snorlax looks [censored]ing epic!

If it's over King Dedede, I will piss all over the class room I'm in right now. Yes, at 12:08 AM.

Start pissin boi :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

A little something I'm working on. Will be available for normal, SS 1, 2, and obviosuly 3. Release maybe tomorrow. Anybody hyped?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 21, 2012, 06:18:58 AM
A little something I'm working on. Will be available for normal, SS 1, 2, and obviosuly 3. Release maybe tomorrow. Anybody hyped?

me hyper :D
good thing i can easy finish SSJ3,1,2 for goku over captain falcon(oneslot and no PSA needed)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I couldn't get the rig right... So i chopped him up and put him onto pikachu.


April 21, 2012, 11:57:14 AM #1149 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:45:05 PM by Metal SonicBrawler
Last page is full of win.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

rapika?
It has pikachu's textures...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

April 21, 2012, 01:13:01 PM #1151 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:14:40 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 21, 2012, 11:53:20 AM
I couldn't get the rig right... So i chopped him up and put him onto pikachu.


fusion of raichu/pikachu :D anyway it looks awesome(the raichu parts) i am sure going to DL it then its done

Post Merge: April 21, 2012, 02:14:37 PM



almost done
mouths is made now just faces/better UV at head(it will be using 100% same texture map as brawl sonic )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Werehog over Wolf.

The rig is a pain, but he is almost done. The fingers just need to be done.
I did a little Brawl texture for him, he got alternate face and rigged mouth.

Quote from: KTH on April 21, 2012, 03:26:18 PM


Werehog over Wolf.

The rig is a pain, but he is almost done. The fingers just need to be done.
I did a little Brawl texture for him, he got alternate face and rigged mouth.
awesome!!!!

make sure you edit the Culls so he doesnt have any holes

this thread is just so epic!