WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 52 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Panty Raidin Pervy on May 09, 2012, 03:05:34 AM
I.. have no idea :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Iron Nano on May 09, 2012, 02:35:59 AM
Model is about 80% done now:


Just gotta make the robe when its closed and the collar... since hes on MK his rob will turn into wings when MK uses his wings. The gloves are an edited version of Sonic's gloves.

Dot is gonna texture him for me.

Dude. You are a god. :srs:

Quote from: KTH on May 09, 2012, 10:12:13 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A little of both :af2:
Anyway, roll is almost done

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


@ Nano

Count Black is freaking amazing, nice job man. im sure you will be making more models from now on. ;)


@ Mariodk

Looks nice man, send the files to me when your done along with the non-caped version, so i can finalize any last edits to the rig and get stallions textures on it.

@ Pervy

Is that a custom model? either way looks good.

@ KTH

lol, fry meme.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




So much win in this thread. :srs: Really lookin forward to Bleck and DBZ Yoshi.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 09, 2012, 01:19:04 PM
@ Pervy

Is that a custom model? either way looks good.
All the way :af2:
Quote from: KTH on May 09, 2012, 11:11:24 AM
Dat ass.

Over who?
ZSS. And She'll come with a custom gun :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Panty Raidin Pervy on May 09, 2012, 02:23:32 PM
All the way :af2:ZSS. And She'll come with a custom gun :af:

Pervy...Could I...?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 09, 2012, 02:28:24 PM
Pervy...Could I...?

Question is, why couldn't you
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]




the Yoshi from DBZ is almost done xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 09, 2012, 04:10:08 PM #1479 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 04:12:13 PM by Velen
MarioDK...

I'm sorry, but you're going to need to do more work on Piccolo. Particularly on the waist.


Post Merge: May 09, 2012, 04:12:13 PM

Quote from: Panty Raidin Pervy on May 09, 2012, 02:34:50 PM
Question is, why couldn't you

=D I'll be happy to texture her!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 09, 2012, 04:10:08 PM
MarioDK...

I'm sorry, but you're going to need to do more work on Piccolo. Particularly on the waist.


Post Merge: May 09, 2012, 04:12:13 PM

=D I'll be happy to texture her!
hard to rig with a low vert count
the DBZ BT3 models feels like they are not really made to be rigged sometimes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 09, 2012, 04:17:21 PM
hard to rig with a low vert count
the DBZ BT3 models feels like they are not really made to be rigged sometimes

Oh come on, man. You can't possibly tell me you can't rig his waist.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 09, 2012, 04:20:21 PM
Oh come on, man. You can't possibly tell me you can't rig his waist.
dont worry i did not said i can´t i just said its hard to rig these DBZ BT3 models
but dont worry i will fix it very soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 09, 2012, 04:23:16 PM
dont worry i did not said i can´t i just said its hard to rig these DBZ BT3 models
but dont worry i will fix it very soon

Okay, if you say so.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I present to you, King DaFuqIsThis[censored]!

Or King Dafuq for short

Just need to test him and hes done :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]