WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Release it as "King Dafuqfuqfuq" xD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dude...I look at this and think. He deserves a unique texture and name.

How about King Doofus?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 09, 2012, 02:35:59 AM
Model is about 80% done now:


Just gotta make the robe when its closed and the collar... since hes on MK his rob will turn into wings when MK uses his wings. The gloves are an edited version of Sonic's gloves.

Dot is gonna texture him for me.

Hype for Bleck!  The cape is a little uneven, but it's looking nice so far and will look really good when Dot whips out a new texture for him.


haven't done much to the arms yet... I'll get to them.. he's about 60% as of now..


magneto is awesome, thanks for picking him up... i really want him in brawl, but u better do thor on ike soon too, cuz i'll get rid of thor over ganon for this...

Quote from: gamma kid on May 09, 2012, 08:11:34 PM
magneto is awesome, thanks for picking him up... i really want him in brawl, but u better do thor on ike soon too, cuz i'll get rid of thor over ganon for this...
DSX8 is finishing him for me :P I've done every part of Thor except someproblems with his leg, and some shoulder verts I can't fix... He'd working on him after Doom. I need to finish Magneto xD then, finish Rocket Raccoon, THEN either revamp yourr Hulk, or rig Hawkeye.


Quote from: Panty Raidin Pervy on May 09, 2012, 05:08:52 PM
I present to you, King DaFuqIsThis[censored]!

Or King Dafuq for short

Just need to test him and hes done :af:


Do you drunk?

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 08:09:28 PM

haven't done much to the arms yet... I'll get to them.. he's about 60% as of now..

YES.

Quote from: Panty Raidin Pervy on May 09, 2012, 05:08:52 PM
I present to you, King DaFuqIsThis[censored]!

Or King Dafuq for short

Just need to test him and hes done :af:

note to every1... this here pervy was a sleepy drunk while making this... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

that magneto looks preety good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Falcon Punching his way onto your SD sometime later this evening, possibly around 11 PM :srs:

picture is messed up
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The model is done for the most part... I'll make some tweaks once Dot finishes the textures.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 10, 2012, 12:54:20 AM
picture is messed up
It's in smooth highlights+edged faces view :srs: that's what it's supposed to look like.

Green outlined polygons are finished being rigged. Just his body, arms and legs to go.

May 10, 2012, 01:14:48 AM #1498 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:15:39 AM by ExorcistRain
Quote from: Iron Nano on May 10, 2012, 12:58:21 AM
The model is done for the most part... I'll make some tweaks once Dot finishes the textures.

That is so badass. :srs:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 10, 2012, 01:12:53 AM
It's in smooth highlights+edged faces view :srs: that's what it's supposed to look like.

Green outlined polygons are finished being rigged. Just his body, arms and legs to go.
maybe it just didnt load properly on my screen cuz its nothing but grey
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]