WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 14, 2012, 11:25:53 AM
Well here is my Future Link. All that is needed is to fix his toes, rig his fingers, and fix any other small issues.


I would've had this done in time for the Smash team tournament, but I was having some computer problems.

Make a Future Ganondorf too plz?? :D

Oh and Kinda early to post this but meh....


Ino will be over Sheik, why, because Sakura is over Zelda :srs:

And I have to start my fusion project over from the scratch :(
I will get to work on her when I finish making Sakura :)

@all the awesome stuff

also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Memories of that game. Yay Bomb King!


Quote from: Anivernage on May 15, 2012, 04:09:18 AM

SWEET [censored] JESUS  :happy:, GIVE ME DAT Groundon...NOW!!  :srs:

Quote from: Anivernage on May 15, 2012, 04:09:18 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Probably because Air Ride has oddly-sized textures. Scale the texture sizes up to the nearest power of two (8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024), and that should fix it... I think.

Trace looks awesome Nano. Nice job! I've been wondering when the the other Hunters would be imported.

Is it over Captain Falcon/Sheik?


And Groudon looks intense. The rig looks nice as well.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

May 15, 2012, 05:30:22 AM #1656 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 05:31:16 AM by Mariodk

textures by me(but used afew parts from other textures)
model by me(but used afew parts from other models)
its going over Captain falcon (cuz i wanted to see bender to do falcon punch)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Better make dat ass shiny.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 15, 2012, 02:25:04 AM
Make a Future Ganondorf too plz?? :D

I was actually thinking about it, but I'm not sure what to do.



DemonBoy's Parallel Worlds tourney is the awesome. You should enter it.

This is one of my entries, but it's not done.

How can I make it better? It's Sonic, if you couldn't tell.


[censored] yea. Bender time.
Quote from: StarWaffle on May 15, 2012, 05:43:04 AM
Better make dat ass shiny.
So that people can bite it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Anivernage on May 15, 2012, 04:09:18 AM
@all the awesome stuff

also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dat groudon is so epic xD ideas for king bobomb shell and groundon shell

king bo bomb just make it a bombwithout arms or legs and with a fuse :P
Groudon tuck him upto appear like his doing rollout you know like an armadillo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 15, 2012, 02:25:04 AM
Make a Future Ganondorf too plz?? :D

Oh and Kinda early to post this but meh....


Ino will be over Sheik, why, because Sakura is over Zelda :srs:

And I have to start my fusion project over from the scratch :(
I will get to work on her when I finish making Sakura :)
That's great and all, but there already is a Sakura over Zelda in the vault.

Bender will be made for Geno moveset over (Rob) too xD
so over geno+CF+maybe luigi
i kinda think that will fit most for bender and instead of arm kanons bender will get Guns at his Hands xD
and instead of a big canon as FS bender will shoot that geno flash out of his ass
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Anivernage on May 15, 2012, 04:09:18 AM
@all the awesome stuff

also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hype for everything in this spoiler.  Especially Groudon.