WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

*is hyped. a lot.

:srs:

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 25, 2012, 04:28:29 AM
>_>
<_<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Whoa, Pervy, loved those Mokujins! I'll get at least two versions, haha

In other news, when do you think you'll release Brook? ^^

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 25, 2012, 04:28:29 AM>_> <_<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
....Why is it that I always find someone who's ninja'd me to a model import? :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on May 25, 2012, 02:38:55 PM
....Why is it that I always find someone who's ninja'd me to a model import? :srs:

this is when sonic says "Your to slow" :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2012, 02:57:07 PMthis is when sonic says "Your to slow" :P :sonic:
Meh. I was going to import him over Luigi anyway.

Sonic Adventure+Sonic Generations+Winter Olimpics+Sonic Riders+SSBB=
But the good side of this is that I made a Sonic Character Templatefor myself so I only add the Chest and the Head

And this
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Is Suiccune one-slot?


inb4 someone asks me who this guy is >.>

Quote from: Solar99 on May 25, 2012, 03:24:18 PM
Meh. I was going to import him over Luigi anyway.
Considering the kind of character Mokujin is, there's nothing really stopping you if you still want to port it over Luigi.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 25, 2012, 01:20:20 AM
Nothing like listening to the R&C OST while working on this model.



I just have to finish the right leg, mirror it, then work on the head some more.

*Prepares to write a Ratchet over Fox moveset*

:srs:

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 25, 2012, 04:44:56 PM
*Prepares to write a Ratchet over Fox moveset*

:srs:
Awesome!!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Flygon on May 25, 2012, 04:47:49 PM
Yes
flygon if suicune is one slot then you need to make all three legendary dogs/cats on ivy :P still this will be the only ivisaur model  with straight down legs :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 25, 2012, 05:17:11 PM #1903 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:23:12 PM by Solar99
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 25, 2012, 04:44:56 PM*Prepares to write a Ratchet over Fox moveset* :srs:

Quote from: Raphael on May 25, 2012, 04:36:24 PMYea...O_o looks epic...
Thanks ;D

May 25, 2012, 05:17:17 PM #1904 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:24:29 PM by ItalianStallion
What the [censored]. That sweet, sweet Suicune is one slot?

What the [censored].