WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

nice is he going to walk on all fours instead of on two legs in that form?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 25, 2012, 05:21:05 PM
nice is he going to walk on all fours instead of on two legs in that form?
lol dont know if ike has enough subactions for all that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 25, 2012, 05:17:17 PM
What the [censored]. That sweet, sweet Suicune is one slot?

What the [censored].

Dude, he answered this at the last page. Yes it is.

i think he knows he is just shocked
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

flygon we are all eager to see that ivy import in action and its suicune noone the less  seeing one slot like that doesnt happen everyday
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 25, 2012, 05:49:23 PM
i think he knows he is just shocked

lol, my bad then, I'm the worst at recognizing this, even more cause English is not my first language. Guess we're all excited to see those kind of quadrupeds get imported over Ivy haha

Quote from: Loghrus on May 25, 2012, 05:53:47 PM
lol, my bad then, I'm the worst at recognizing this, even more cause English is not my first language. Guess we're all excited to see those kind of quadrupeds get imported over Ivy haha
man so many people here have  English as there second language. i cant speak another language as well as all you guys can speak english
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

May 25, 2012, 06:03:20 PM #1913 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:04:21 PM by Loghrus
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 25, 2012, 06:00:05 PM
man so many people here have  English as there second language. i cant speak another language as well as all you guys can speak english

Of course, it's a matter of common sense. Eu não vou começar a falar em português aqui, porque ninguém entenderia... ops lol

translation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Loghrus on May 25, 2012, 06:03:20 PMI will not start speaking portuguese here because nobody would understand it.
Google Translate FTW :af:

Quote from: Loghrus on May 25, 2012, 06:03:20 PM
Of course, it's a matter of common sense. Eu não vou começar a falar em português aqui, porque ninguém entenderia... ops lol

translation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i understand

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2012, 06:06:17 PM
i understand

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Haha, didn't know that. I'm from Brazil, though, but many of my relatives were born in Portugal.

Ok, I'll stop being off-topic now lol

Quote from: Solar99 on May 25, 2012, 06:04:57 PM
Google Translate FTW :af:
HAHA i thought they just new english really well
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yeah, I think I will release it soon, since I have 3DSMax in another computer in another house and the only thing is that his vines arent rigged perfectly, but I can release a beta. But I may end up making an ivysaur made of
-Suicune
-Entei
-Raiku(I don't have model)
-Amaterasu
-Link
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Loghrus on May 25, 2012, 05:45:07 PM
Dude, he answered this at the last page. Yes it is.

Who the [censored]? Sorry I don't have every minute of everyday to myself to check every single post in every page, like you do.

Take that [censored]ing attitude somewhere else kid.