WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 25, 2012, 07:06:03 PM
Who the [censored]? Sorry I don't have every minute of everyday to myself to check every single post in every page, like you do.

Take that [censored]ing attitude somewhere else kid.
For some reason, your post sounds 10x better picturing Wolverine saying it. (Cause of your avi.)

Anyways, Suicune looks cool, I can't wait to try him.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Let's restart Brawl hacking and start custom model.


Quote from: KTH on May 25, 2012, 07:41:55 PM
Let's restart Brawl hacking and start custom model.
[spoiler]

Holy [censored], is that Ace? [censored]in' sweet.

Who's he going to be over?

Quote from: JDub on May 25, 2012, 07:47:06 PM
Holy [censored], is that Ace? [censored]in' sweet.

Who's he going to be over?
captain falcon (i know cuz of he mainly making it for a coming moveset i will make in the future)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Any requests on what to do with the model? (If you say textures I'm gonna smack you because you know what I meant and yet you still state the obvious which I'm working on >:O)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Flygon on May 25, 2012, 06:10:13 PM
Yeah, I think I will release it soon, since I have 3DSMax in another computer in another house and the only thing is that his vines arent rigged perfectly, but I can release a beta. But I may end up making an ivysaur made of
-Suicune
-Entei
-Raiku(I don't have model)
-Amaterasu
-Link
yes entei and raikou  too they need to be made xD
raikou you can ask anyone that rips ssbm models  there are alot of ppl that can rip ssbm and raikou is in there also you should do the same with the birds over charizard :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2012, 08:39:53 PM
also you should do the same with the birds over charizard :P

Unreleased hack!
Yeah
Dogs on Ivy
Birds on Charizard
and Regi*shot* Lake trio on Squirtle
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


WW - Ganon's Tower (waterfall textures might not be the correct 1 to use)


Sengoku Basara Oichi
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on May 25, 2012, 10:15:26 PM
WW - Ganon's Tower (waterfall textures might not be the correct 1 to use)


Sengoku Basara Oichi
I like this progress. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



Finally done.

Let's attack the texture.

Quote from: Flygon on May 25, 2012, 10:10:47 PM

Unreleased hack!
Yeah
Dogs on Ivy
Birds on Charizard
and Regi*shot* Lake trio on Squirtle
too good to be true :P need to give moltres some flame hair tough xD also add ho oh to the birds list too :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on May 25, 2012, 10:10:47 PM

and Regi*shot* Lake trio on Squirtle
Well if no ones going to do Registeel.... :af:

Quote from: Solar99 on May 26, 2012, 12:12:32 AM
Well if no ones going to do Registeel.... :af:
regis have big bodys and small legs dont know who they will be over  they dont fit on ppl unless maybe on dk
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 26, 2012, 12:24:37 AM
regis have big bodys and small legs dont know who they will be over  they dont fit on ppl unless maybe on dk
Over Dedede.

With a Steelix hammer.

Enough said. :srs:

Ten Dollars says that you guys can guess who this custom model will be without looking at the name of the file. Which by the way, your attention is directed to with the arrow and circle. :srs:



What other Sega character do we know that has shoes and hands like sonic? I honestly can't think of anyone...  r)

Just need to make the *cough* star face *cough* eyes and mouth. After I figure out how to make that, I'll start rigging him.

I will need some help texturing him by the way :notimp:

After I make and import him, I'll make Vector man =3 who I'll also need help texturing by the way.