WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 31, 2012, 02:23:45 AM
Even though Shadow has been done to death...

That model looks pretty good. It looks a lot like the vertex. But then again, that vertex is better then any model imports of him so far... So, this is pretty much that, with some fixes. And possibly Wifi safe... So points for that.

Though I do wonder... Will you be able to make him 100% Brawl style? Compare the model to Sonic. Sonic has a little bit of shine in his fur... Will that be possible to add, without looking odd?

he will have shine and anything what brawl sonic got
unlike the model imports
it will be the best from the vertexs(all faces/mouths/good rig)
and the best from the model imports(good shader just for shadow,shine,perfected Polygons unlike the vertex´s rings wrist and the shoes)
so i think they will be non better shadow then this one i am making
this should have been done at the first shadow model import or atleast at the 2nd.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

when i imported the first shadow, eye-movement was unknown, and when i tried ti add expressions, the filesize got too big. At the time, i didnt know how to fix that

Quote from: Mercenary on May 30, 2012, 05:24:47 PMYou guys are making this difficult... just select the bone, select all the vertices, and click 0. Problem solved.
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 05:53:24 PMselect the verts... and weigh them all to the LShoulderJ
Quote from: ­Karas on May 30, 2012, 05:02:51 PMAh I now why, this is over Ike right? Ike has the KataPat01N bone on his left arm, it's probably rigged to that.
Found the problem. The shoulder pads were being influenced by the cape bones for some odd reason. :srs:

Quote from: Mariodk on May 31, 2012, 02:43:38 PM
he will have shine and anything what brawl sonic got
unlike the model imports
it will be the best from the vertexs(all faces/mouths/good rig)
and the best from the model imports(good shader just for shadow,shine,perfected Polygons unlike the vertex´s rings wrist and the shoes)
so i think they will be non better shadow then this one i am making
this should have been done at the first shadow model import or atleast at the 2nd.
sorry to bust your bubble but i have seen a shadow model import with those already o.o;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 31, 2012, 03:37:31 PM
sorry to bust your bubble but i have seen a shadow model import with those already o.o;
Where? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 31, 2012, 05:13:31 PM #2120 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:20:10 PM by Mariodk

only head/Spikes is left on the UV editing
right now anything using the vertex´s textures(just like my classic sonic)

btw i will not call this hack like as them saying like 100% True perfected HD Shadow(cuz the vertexs is not Perfect and so is the model imports we got right now)
i will just call it shadow the hedgehog
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Make sure you collab Segtendo and I for the generation parts

I like his fur textures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 31, 2012, 05:21:05 PM
Make sure you collab Segtendo and I for the generation parts
dont worry i will and Dot for his HD shadow .gen texture too (used also alittle from there)

Quote from: Segtendo on May 31, 2012, 05:23:18 PM
I like his fur textures.
its from starwaffle´s shadow vertex/texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think his fur textured may be too detailed.

And this isn't the last Shadow. Impossible.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 31, 2012, 05:58:39 PM
I think his fur textured may be too detailed.

And this isn't the last Shadow. Impossible.
I agree... Brawl Sonic isnt that detailed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^thats the texture in-game... its too detailed in my opinion

Just stuff I'm workin on. The rigging is bad as I quickly made it to test if it would work. I thank Malfioz for telling me how to set it up
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 31, 2012, 07:15:13 PM
Just stuff I'm workin on. The rigging is bad as I quickly made it to test if it would work. I thank Malfioz for telling me how to set it up
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you know you dont have to have bones for iris/eyes
you can animte the eyes textures in the brawlbox
but its still awesome work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 31, 2012, 07:15:13 PM
Just stuff I'm workin on. The rigging is bad as I quickly made it to test if it would work. I thank Malfioz for telling me how to set it up
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love how there's more detail in the facial movement in this edit then there are in Brawl's actual models.

May 31, 2012, 08:02:16 PM #2129 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:16:38 PM by Carnage
pervy i doubt anyone will have the patince to animate by bones the eyes  and mouth not even brawl developers made that it   seems too much detail even for you
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.