WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 31, 2012, 07:40:41 PM
I love how there's more detail in the facial movement in this edit then there are in Brawl's actual models.

I was actually thinking the same thing xD
Seriously, why the hell is it in brawl that talking is all done from one polygon transformation >.>
I mean I guess there isn't much talking, but characters like Ike during victories look rediculous while talking.

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 31, 2012, 07:15:13 PM
Just stuff I'm workin on. The rigging is bad as I quickly made it to test if it would work. I thank Malfioz for telling me how to set it up
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pervy. That looks freaking awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 31, 2012, 07:15:13 PMJust stuff I'm workin on. The rigging is bad as I quickly made it to test if it would work. I thank Malfioz for telling me how to set it up
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dude.... That's amazing :srs:

Quote from: Mariodk on May 31, 2012, 07:38:44 PM
you know you dont have to have bones for iris/eyes
you can animte the eyes textures in the brawlbox
but its still awesome work
Except the eye is a model and not a texture.
Quote from: Carnage on May 31, 2012, 08:02:16 PM
pervy i doubt anyone will have the patince to animate by bones the eyes  and mouth not even brawl developers made that it   seems too much detail even for you
Few of Sanjis aniamtions use Mouth movement, and the eyes are very simple to do. Plus I've talked it over and the guy's ready to go ^_~
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 31, 2012, 07:40:41 PM
I love how there's more detail in the facial movement in this edit then there are in Brawl's actual models.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 31, 2012, 08:14:20 PM
I was actually thinking the same thing xD
Seriously, why the hell is it in brawl that talking is all done from one polygon transformation >.>
I mean I guess there isn't much talking, but characters like Ike during victories look rediculous while talking.
Ha ha Yeah, main reason I did this. You can expect this with Luffy also.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Can't get the pirate Warriors model to go under the file size limit, so I gotta wait for the tristripper to use it. The GOOD news is that combining the Unlimited Cruise and Pirate Warriors models is lookin pretty good
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i need help, i have a texture and a psa request but i cant request on this page cause i got reported, by the way sry for that :( anyways where do i go?

Quote from: rax189 on June 01, 2012, 03:47:46 AM
i need help, i have a texture and a psa request but i cant request on this page cause i got reported, by the way sry for that :( anyways where do i go?
You need to post in the Request sections found here:

Texture:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=19.0

PSA:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=18.0

June 01, 2012, 04:11:37 AM #2138 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 04:25:02 AM by rax189
ohh okay so i did it right thx, i just wanted to post my piccolo psa request, and i wanted the moveset to be like his from jump ultimate stars :)

do u think this is good psa?

Piccolo's Basic Attacks (JUS)

Post Merge: June 01, 2012, 04:17:21 AM

and look whats being worked on.. just its sad it over lucas when gotenks is over lucas... someone shuld help hima make it over captain falcon

Post Merge: June 01, 2012, 04:24:05 AM

SSBB King Piccolo Demo + Blaze Infernape Preview

I'm just about done with Ratchet's Blaster and wrench. all they need now is some normal fixing and a texture


i am soon done with UV editing on shadow (only 2 spikes left to fix in the UVs to do and afew stuff more on the UVs) and then do all faces
right now it looks like this:



and it almost using same textures as the vertexs(but the chest hair that is replaced with sonic´s Chest texture but rest is the same)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

texture looks weird...

Quote from: gamma kid on June 01, 2012, 10:35:44 AM
texture looks weird...
as i said not done in UV editing yet and its starwaffle´s texture too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

it will be awesome because mariodk is making it, thats all i know :)

June 01, 2012, 04:06:50 PM #2144 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:32:59 PM by Alses


Modified and remapped Gardevoir brawl model (I modified it to look more like the R/S/E Artwork)


Annnd:
Mysterious Challenger Approaches...And he's gonna need a really good rigger to make his custom rig


Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114