WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can't just you vertex the foot to look perfect? :/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Solar99 on June 07, 2012, 05:26:18 PM
Can I just ask why everyone and their mother wanted to do a Shadow hack?

Honestly, I don't know.  I'd like to know, I try to think of a decent answer, but I just don't know.

I bet there are enough Shadows to port Shadow on every character, all their re-colors, and not re-use a single model /texture :srs:


June 07, 2012, 06:01:40 PM #2343 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:03:04 PM by Solar99
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 07, 2012, 05:39:10 PMHonestly, I don't know.  I'd like to know, I try to think of a decent answer, but I just don't know.
I guess the creativity departmen was a bit dry at the time?
Quote from: Haseyo on June 07, 2012, 05:49:15 PMI bet there are enough Shadows to port Shadow on every character, all their re-colors, and not re-use a single model /texture :srs:
Might as well call us Hedgehog Corp Shadow Mix :laugh:
Kidding of course

June 07, 2012, 06:04:20 PM #2344 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:22:39 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Mariodk on June 07, 2012, 05:17:24 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

as you can see the bone of the toes is not on right place to be rigged for shadow´s feets
i am needing to move the bones alittle back but if i do that i am needing to edit alot of Fitmotionetc.pac of sonic/shadow movesets,possible some of them dont got filesize for oneslot Toe bones

but atleast the model i will make for moveset(shadow over DK port revamp) will have that rigged since it is needing a Fitmotionetc.pac no matter what
... that can be easily rigged

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 07, 2012, 06:04:20 PM
... that can be easily rigged
i have tried to rig it but i can´t cuz of the place of the bone
here is the place i needing to bone to be around to get it rigged right:

and i will do that to the moveset version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:srs: how long do you think Shadow's toes are?

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 07, 2012, 06:13:21 PM
:srs: how long do you think Shadow's toes are?
as long as Sonic´s but it will look alittle weird if i rig them like as sonic´s
instead of rig them there
since Shadow´s shoes is not made of the same as Sonic´s
it is made of Metal(the skate part of it) and you can´t curve metal like as you can with Cloth thats why i needing the rig to be there
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 07, 2012, 06:21:36 PM
as long as Sonic´s but it will look alittle weird if i rig them like as sonic´s
instead of rig them there
since Shadow´s shoes is not made of the same as Sonic´s
it is made of Metal(the skate part of it) and you can´t curve metal like as you can with Cloth thats why i needing the rig to be there
Now that I think about it... I dont think ive ever seen shadow move his toes in any games

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 07, 2012, 06:24:32 PM
Now that I think about it... I dont think ive ever seen shadow move his toes in any games
This...
It will just look too lively for Shadow.

June 07, 2012, 06:28:27 PM #2350 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:29:48 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 07, 2012, 06:24:32 PM
Now that I think about it... I dont think ive ever seen shadow move his toes in any games
also see the model of brawl shadow where his toe bones is:

so his feet rig can only be done if i move the bone to be there
but i wont do it to the oneslot model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can't you vertex it to make it fitting the bone? >_>
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on June 07, 2012, 07:21:19 PM
Can't you vertex it to make it fitting the bone? >_>
nope if i do that the feet will be too long
just see here:

thats how much i am needing to vertex it to fit the bone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Haseyo on June 07, 2012, 12:58:15 AM
Aww [censored] Beartic. Cool *ba-dum-tsss*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 07, 2012, 04:07:24 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Weight maps.
Oh, so that is the answer!
How am I supposed to do it?I feel stupid asking
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com






something quick I did
Stupid Tinypic :C