WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



Lot of changes this time around. I'm basing changes around the FF7 Tech demo for PS3 square showed a long time ago, as it is the best looking design in my opinion
-Cloud now uses faces from KH2, so they are modeled now, not just textures.
-Hair changed to his more recent AC and CC design (As I prefer it)
-Belt now a model, not just a texture ( I plan on making all the straps on cloud models, not just textures.)

This changes were sparked by the amazing amount of detail in Beyond's Deadpool which inspired me to make this the most accurate and High quality it can be. The nice thing about editing a PsP model is I don't really have to worry about file size so it can look as awesome as possible.

Looks awesome, and I see the multiple swords for Cloud. Will definitely use most of them (gotta still have Jecht) for his PSA...as long as the swords are long enough.


I'm glad Beyond inspires people to make their imports as sexy as possible.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 07, 2012, 11:42:54 PM #2373 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:25:40 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 07, 2012, 10:37:03 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lot of changes this time around. I'm basing changes around the FF7 Tech demo for PS3 square showed a long time ago, as it is the best looking design in my opinion -Cloud now uses faces from KH2, so they are modeled now, not just textures. -Hair changed to his more recent AC and CC design (As I prefer it) -Belt now a model, not just a texture ( I plan on making all the straps on cloud models, not just textures.) This changes were sparked by the amazing amount of detail in Beyond's Deadpool which inspired me to make this the most accurate and High quality it can be. The nice thing about editing a PsP model is I don't really have to worry about file size so it can look as awesome as possible.
Can you make one with his Dissidia (or original of you wanna call it that) hair? That's what I'm used to. But that, that looks pretty dam good.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 08, 2012, 12:01:35 AM #2374 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:25:52 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 07, 2012, 10:37:03 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lot of changes this time around. I'm basing changes around the FF7 Tech demo for PS3 square showed a long time ago, as it is the best looking design in my opinion
-Cloud now uses faces from KH2, so they are modeled now, not just textures.
-Hair changed to his more recent AC and CC design (As I prefer it)
-Belt now a model, not just a texture ( I plan on making all the straps on cloud models, not just textures.)

This changes were sparked by the amazing amount of detail in Beyond's Deadpool which inspired me to make this the most accurate and High quality it can be. The nice thing about editing a PsP model is I don't really have to worry about file size so it can look as awesome as possible.
THIS is how Cloud is supposed to look!


June 08, 2012, 12:05:40 AM #2375 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:26:03 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 07, 2012, 10:37:03 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice work there NK. I really love how it looks so far ;D

Cloud is looking great Ninka!!

Quote from: Segtendo on June 07, 2012, 10:42:33 PM
I'm glad Beyond inspires people to make their imports as sexy as possible.

Couldn't agree with this more.

Here comes one of my favorite quotes, that is very fitting in this kind of moment.

"Today you're inspired, tomorrow you inspire.


guess who getting who´s cloth this time xD
idk why but i love to make outfits for sonic like this/sonic the plumber (hope this one will not get a weird texture bug for some ppl)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 08, 2012, 04:50:35 PM #2379 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:26:45 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Mariodk on June 08, 2012, 03:30:15 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

guess who getting who´s cloth this time xD
idk why but i love to make outfits for sonic like this/sonic the plumber (hope this one will not get a weird texture bug for some ppl)

I'm not 1% surprised you made this lol. I bet you're gonna do SSJ version over Super Sonic. ;p


Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 08, 2012, 04:50:35 PM
I'm not 1% surprised you made this lol. I bet you're gonna do SSJ version over Super Sonic. ;p
i dont think i will do it
since i just made hyper sonic xD and still like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 08, 2012, 05:57:36 PM #2382 Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:00:15 PM by toastoftriumph
Quote from: DemonBoy on June 06, 2012, 01:44:41 PM
I have heard that bump maps are possible, I'm just unsure how to go about doing it
I know CF has a specular map (BB, look at Cap_bodySpc). I'm not the most informed about texture maps and whatnot, but according to this article, bump maps can be converted to specular maps
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-create-specular-maps-from-bump-maps-3ds-max-8-196435/

edit:
I feel stupid. Specular maps don't change highlights when a light source is moved, do they?

Quote from: toastoftriumph on June 08, 2012, 05:57:36 PM
I know CF has a specular map (BB, look at Cap_bodySpc). I'm not the most informed about texture maps and whatnot, but according to this article, bump maps can be converted to specular maps
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-create-specular-maps-from-bump-maps-3ds-max-8-196435/

edit:
I feel stupid. Specular maps don't change highlights when a light source is moved, do they?
nope. They just follow the "camera"... in other words they always face you

June 08, 2012, 08:03:40 PM #2384 Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:05:40 PM by Mariodk

only legs left and the rig
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later