WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

trainer is looking good he has a badass look on that picture
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In game picture of Magicant:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to DemonSlayerX8 for the shot.

Snoopy!
Where's Dixie? :<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Almost done. Once I UV the hair and add the zipper, I can give the model to Mr. Stallion so he can texture it while I rig. Because the textures I made are the minimum, and I don't like them.



Moar Kuma progress! :af:
Who do you think she'll go over?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You want more Poketrainer previews?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Seggy on July 03, 2012, 04:45:37 PM
Moar Kuma progress! :af:
Who do you think she'll go over?
I think it would be pretty neat to have her over Zelda.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Mafioso on July 04, 2012, 02:38:22 AM
You want more Poketrainer previews?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so THATS whats underground :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Mafioso on July 04, 2012, 02:38:22 AM
You want more Poketrainer previews?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm throwing my SD card at my monitor, but nothing is happening
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rival Hugh on July 04, 2012, 02:41:58 AM
I'm throwing my SD card at my monitor, but nothing is happening
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol captain digglet

Quote from: Mafioso on July 04, 2012, 02:38:22 AMYou want more Poketrainer previews?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
.....I swear that reminds me of Earthworm Jim. :srs:


vader is looking good texture wise i bet the skirt thing will be a [censored] to rigg imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 04, 2012, 07:45:50 PM #2954 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:28:43 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Carnage on July 04, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
vader is looking good texture wise i bet the skirt thing will be a [censored] to rigg imo
The skirt is easy. The cape is being a [censored] though :srs:


Post Merge: July 05, 2012, 12:28:43 AM

Vader will be released tomorrow... if he works.




Does anyone wanna help me try to make him look more shiny in this pic?