WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


fixed the legs+added sword
thanks jokekid it was some vertices there was rigged to all bones
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 09, 2012, 06:11:04 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, I'm just screwing around with the textures until it's finished. :P
Is he going to have any additional weapons in him like the real Ezio has?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 09, 2012, 06:11:04 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, I'm just screwing around with the textures until it's finished. :P

fix those normals and he will be perfect.

Quote from: Frusciante on July 09, 2012, 02:40:04 AM
Just something I've been working on this weekend!
MGS has been lacking representation on Brawl Vault and I will change that! (I started this before that update SDOOM wrote lol sorry) :P


I'd say this is 100x more improvement since my first hack Android 17!
It's still not done yet so there is still things I have to do but It's getting there!

thats freaking awesome, pretty good rig and its only your second one. :o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



resize mode without a Fitmotionetc.pac so he works with any PSAs


just made my SSJ3 mario with fire mario transfrom
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 09, 2012, 03:23:21 PM
fix those normals and he will be perfect.

If you're talking about the face, then Toon Link always looks like that in brawlbox.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 09, 2012, 01:26:36 PM
Is he going to have any additional weapons in him like the real Ezio has?

I honestly do not know if Iwvi will include any more, the hidden blades are what I'm hoping for him to add if he does though.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 09, 2012, 03:55:08 PM
just made my SSJ3 mario with fire mario transfrom
*is still waiting for you to make a tutorial on how to include Fire Mario in your latest SMBZ Mario PSA*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


if i wanna start making textures do i get wip workshop? or shuld i get something better for noobs?

Quote from: rax189 on July 09, 2012, 05:17:23 PMif i wanna start making textures do i get wip workshop? or shuld i get something better for noobs?
Well this is WIP thread for models since its in the models section. I'm not sure WIP textures are allowed. :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

do u have any advice on what i should get?

Quote from: rax189 on July 09, 2012, 05:33:13 PM
do u have any advice on what i should get?
3DS Max, for starters, so you can rig models.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 09, 2012, 01:26:36 PM
Is he going to have any additional weapons in him like the real Ezio has?
What kind may I ask?

Alrighty here we go....


oh, and my wii isn't working. Anyone want to test Mr. Krabs' expressions and get pics?


Of you're still looking,I can take those shots.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood