WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.



a lot of work to do yet, ive only rigged his hip, body and bust, still have to do all the rest...
oh and for you people about to say, cool nice add-on for the spidey PSA!
ERROR!!
this one goes on snake, since i think it fits better than the spidey PSA, and cuz i like mah game without PSAs, unless there's a new one i'll throw in for a couple of weeks

also, i had to do some body edits, that's why he looks a bit more muscular, snake has very wide shoulders...

does anyone know a good way to get 3ds max without ma having to pay for it lol

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 11, 2012, 02:11:31 PM
Yes!Some one is doing the InFamous 2 model Rigging could use some work, and some one should probably touch up those textures.
To be honest, Cole looks better in Brawl!
As for the textures my brother Kingskull is making them better!
This isn't the real Infamous 2 model but a combination of multiple models around the Vault to create this!

@Agent Like I said It looks better in Brawl! :D


Rax this isn't the place to be asking that -_- Try to stay on topic please. Jokekid, I may be mistaken but is that Noire Spidey from Shattered Dimensions?

Quote from: rax189 on July 11, 2012, 03:34:19 PMdoes anyone know a good way to get 3ds max without ma having to pay for it lol
omg....please use the help boards next time and stay ON-TOPIC -_-

Quote from: Frusciante on July 11, 2012, 03:37:07 PMTo be honest, Cole looks better in Brawl! As for the textures my brother Kingskull is making them better! This isn't the real Infamous 2 model but a combination of multiple models around the Vault to create this! @Agent Like I said It looks better in Brawl! :D
How's that Old Snake coming along, cuz I wanna replace the texture version.... :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

kk
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on July 11, 2012, 03:38:09 PM
Rax this isn't the place to be asking that -_- Try to stay on topic please. Jokekid, I may be mistaken but is that Noire Spidey from Shattered Dimensions?

hey im sry, i just know most of the people who post on this have 3ds max

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 11, 2012, 03:53:03 PM
How's that Old Snake coming along, cuz I wanna replace the texture version.... :srs:
It's coming out nicely!
If everything goes down correctly It should be released this week around PSA's Comic-con panel! xP

Latest would be early next week but it's definitely getting there!

yh its noir spiderman, that's why ive put him on snake instead of sheik, cuz the attitude is pretty diferent from the "normal" spiderman...

Okay, now HERE'S a doozy. 

I've rigged Big Daddy over Bowser's Bones, and the rig seems to work in 3D Studio Max, but when I export the DAE and reimport it into brawl box, things don't really go as planned. Here's a comparision of me bending the same bone 90 degrees in both 3DSM and Brawl Box v67.



If anyone wants the 3ds file to check it out, I'll be more than happy to list you as a collaborater if I ever get this thing released.

Quote from: kingskull95 on July 10, 2012, 05:51:34 PM
well i have been working on him and he is almost complete so here is a preview

My friend will likes this. :af:

HD gotenks:

pants,arms,hands,Face left and i will do faces(for SSj1,3 too) last
will make kid gogeta/kid vegito too
this model is only for his moveset(until i make a revamp of oneslot gotenks over lucas or a other)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thats a nice looking HD texture Mariodk
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

will gotenks ever be one slot over any char?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2012, 08:06:17 PM
will gotenks ever be one slot over any char?
possible over CF (mainly cuz of fingers) not lucas or ness cuz of they´s big fingers
Gotenks does not fit with so many bonesets
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 11, 2012, 07:03:57 PM
HD gotenks:

pants,arms,hands,Face left and i will do faces(for SSj1,3 too) last
will make kid gogeta/kid vegito too
this model is only for his moveset(until i make a revamp of oneslot gotenks over lucas or a other)

that skin looks burned... xD