WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on July 15, 2012, 05:09:53 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





*PKMN voice*
WHO's THAT POKÉMON?

someone I Will rig soon

need to fix the model, its blocky D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

wow, never thought melee and brawl bowsers were this different... this one seems a lot taller, and has better feet IMO

Quote from: jokekid on July 15, 2012, 10:44:25 AM
*PKMN voice*
WHO's THAT POKÉMON?
Samurott, Dewott, and Osawatt.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Peke~ on July 15, 2012, 11:18:03 AM
someone I Will rig soon

need to fix the model, its blocky D:
try to use the smooth Modifer thats helped me alot of time with alot of models(minely the DBZ BT3 onces)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 15, 2012, 01:19:20 PM
try to use the smooth Modifer thats helped me alot of time with alot of models(minely the DBZ BT3 onces)
they dont wanna smooth even if I have smooth modifier D:
tried also turboSmooth, worse result D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 15, 2012, 01:21:29 PM
they dont wanna smooth even if I have smooth modifier D:
tried also turboSmooth, worse result D:
then vertex weld if Smooth dont working
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Segtendo on July 15, 2012, 01:13:01 PM
Samurott, Dewott, and Osawatt.
Error sir, just one right

Quote from: TheLegend75 on July 15, 2012, 02:50:52 PM
Error sir, just one right
I know, for sure, Samurott is one of them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



July 15, 2012, 03:04:50 PM #3115 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:07:09 PM by Haseyo
Carracosta...? I can see some flippers but I have no idea what else has a horn like that behind it. It's gotta be Samurott o.O It isn't curved to be Pinsir.

Unless you made a custom Keldeo.


Quote from: Haseyo on July 15, 2012, 03:04:50 PM
Carracosta...? I can see some flippers but I have no idea what else has a horn like that. It's gotta be Samurott o.O It isn't curved to be Pinsir.

Unless you made a custom Keldeo.
Hehehe ok ok,in fact, not a real pokemon, so, it will be too hard to guess , but you will see soon

it's both samorott and dewott as a super saiyan or a fused pokemon! maybe even oshawott!
Stupid Tinypic :C

IT'S PIKACHU

but srsly, looking forward to it.


Quote from: Peke~ on July 15, 2012, 03:16:18 PM
it's both samorott and dewott as a super saiyan or a fused pokemon! maybe even oshawott!
*Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding* -We have a winner!
yep it's a fusion of Dewott And Samurott, comes from the depths of my twisted mind :P