WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I want that Parappa! ^-^
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kingskull95 on August 11, 2012, 06:05:10 PMWell here are a couple of new imports that me and Frusciante are working on :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Super Smash Bros. vs Playstation All-Stars? :o

Old Snake! Me needy!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Solar99 on August 11, 2012, 07:47:56 PM
Super Smash Bros. vs Playstation All-Stars? :o

that would actually be pretty epic...
nintendo vs playstation!

Quote from: Segtendo on August 11, 2012, 07:55:45 PM
Old Snake! Me needy!
Soon my friend...soon!

Lol we got a couple other nice surprises so keep an eye on our topic! :P

been working on this all day.



I'm going to try and improve the textures after I make the shoulder pads and helmet

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 11, 2012, 09:07:58 PM
been working on this all day.

[spoiler][spoiler]

I'm going to try and improve the textures after I make the shoulder pads and helmet
Is that a Tron Riku?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: jokekid on August 11, 2012, 09:32:11 PM
is that a retoric question?
Is that sarcasm?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 11, 2012, 09:34:39 PM
Is that sarcasm?
I wanted to say that :V
I think it is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


inb4itisnttronriku...

Quote from: jokekid on August 11, 2012, 09:43:47 PM
inb4itisnttronriku...

Nope it's Riku as he appears in The Grid

I assume after Tron Riku is Tron Sora.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: jokekid on August 11, 2012, 09:32:11 PM
is that a retoric question?
I think you mean "rhetorical question"
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Kingskull95 on August 11, 2012, 06:05:10 PM
Well here are a couple of new imports that me and Frusciante are working on
:af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yay I cannot wait for parappa. I have lots of kratos models too btw