My ripped models for everyone!!! Preview of my Mario model :D

Started by DJ Lowgey, January 22, 2012, 05:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Could you rip me a model from Dragon Ball Bukodai Tenkaichi 3? Piccolo?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


I think piccolo can be found at free3dmodels

I can grantee Piccolo is on free3dmodels. I think free3dmodels has 87% of BT3's models.
Just saiyan.  (Pun)
[move][/move]

SonicBrawler - I get your pm and I have to say "sounds good" but I can´t wright back a pm - don´t know why

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 24, 2012, 11:56:34 AM
SonicBrawler - I get your pm and I have to say "sounds good" but I can´t wright back a pm - don´t know why
so who's are u doing right now?

I was ripping an mkw mario model and i gave him own textures so he looks cute  :)
I t-posed him - so he is ready to get a boneset  ;D

RIP ULTRAMAN NEXUS FROM ULTRAMAN NEXUS :D
:) noob #1 :)

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 27, 2012, 12:45:01 PM
I was ripping an mkw mario model and i gave him own textures so he looks cute  :)
I t-posed him - so he is ready to get a boneset  ;D
Sweet! Do u think u can do swampert plz? :)

Just wondering, can you rip Rui (the girl following the protagonist) from Pokemon Coeum? It's ok if you don't have the game, as I already have the model of the main protagonist, but I don't have Rui...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

jordanice42 sorry for my question but what is swampert?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 28, 2012, 01:40:31 PM
jordanice42 sorry for my question but what is swampert?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
pokemon lol
just google it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah I found it  :laugh:
I try to get the model

Can u get me jin kazama from tekken?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 28, 2012, 05:56:25 PM
yeah I found it  :laugh:
I try to get the model
if you will try to rip pokemons maybe you could try ripping igglybuff(jiglypuff baby form xD) that would be a cool thing to get a model  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.