My ripped models for everyone!!! Preview of my Mario model :D

Started by DJ Lowgey, January 22, 2012, 05:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi everybody,
This is my thread about my ripped models.
You can use all the ripped models I upload here.
The only rule is you have to credit me
 ;)

If you have requests I can try to get the models you want  :laugh:
Hope this help a little bit to get hard to get models  :af:


I´m busy right now with work and mkw so you have to t-pose the models by yourself...


Models



By djlowgey at 2012-01-23
http://www.mediafire.com/?iifdkxsaw235io7


By djlowgey at 2012-01-23
http://www.mediafire.com/?i8gcbw912a36674


By djlowgey at 2012-01-23
http://www.mediafire.com/?30ku506wnjdo9fz


By djlowgey at 2012-01-23
http://www.mediafire.com/?fhk8l8nnzf4n77m

do you think you can get me Midna (imp form) from Twilight Princess?

thanks!

I could try to get it.
Don´t have the iso and I don´t download it because its illegal...
But I try to get it

heya DJ

its rare to find rippers around here.. what games and systems can you rip from? can you rip Fayt Leingod and Roger Huxley from Star Ocean Till the End of Time?

crash bandicoot(classic version) over Luigi or any that fits
i know you got the model cuz of that hack for mario kart wii
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6fThX6D814
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 22, 2012, 07:22:13 PM #5 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:25:36 PM by DJ Lowgey
I can rip models from GCN and from Wii.
I will learn to rip models from other systems.

And MarioDK - I will upload the crash model later or tomorrow with an updated texture.
Hope you will like it

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 22, 2012, 07:22:13 PMI can rip models from GCN and from Wii. I will learn to rip models from other systems. And MarioDK - I will upload the crash model later or tomorrow with an updated texture. Hope you will like it
awesome
since Crash is like my fav. game char. (if not Sonic/mario)
but not the new crash only classic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey a model ripper, sweet! :af:

could you please rip me sylvia christel from no more heroes and general scales from starfox adventures?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 22, 2012, 07:57:13 PM #8 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:13:00 PM by ramonM64
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 22, 2012, 07:22:13 PM
I can rip models from GCN and from Wii.
I will learn to rip models from other systems.
oh    i read its complicated to get PS2 ripping to work

for gamecube and wii here is a list id want..

  • Bass.exe from Megaman Network Transmission
  • Jackal from The Last Story
  • ALOT of chao from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  • X from Megaman X Command Mission
  • Asbel from Tales of Graces
  • Kalas from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
  • Robin from Teen Titans
  • Billy Hatcher from Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
  • Leon Kennedy from RE4
  • Silver with his Armor from Sonic and the Black Knight
  • Mario armored from Mario Strikers CHARGED

yeaaa.. i know its a big list, take yer time.. the ones i want more are at the top. if you cant get em all thats ohkay.. it IS a big list  

Nice, A model ripper.

can you get models from sonic heroes?

January 22, 2012, 10:25:12 PM #10 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:30:04 PM by DJ Lowgey
wow! a lot of requests  :laugh:
First of all I will upload crash with special texture (If I have luck MarioDK makes a moveset for my favourite bandicoot)  ;D ;D ;D

Then I have a lot of models from SSBM like trophys and so on.
I would like to see Donkey Kong JR from melee in brawl  :af:

I can´t rip all of your wishes because I have not all of the games and don´t download illegal things. So I pick up the best ideas.
Hope you understand it  ;)

Hi, just wondering.. could you T pose me this model?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey sweet! Whats up dude? :)
I have a request:
Swampert from either Pokemon Colliseum, XD gale of darkness, or battle revolution.
It only has to be from one, but Swampert please! :)
I want to put him over Dk!

Btw, do u wanna join my hack team? U can join as ripper! :)

yeah of course I can be the ripper in your team   :)

so you can ripp wii and gamecube games any chance of ripping carnage from Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions? or if that isnt possible maybe igglytuff from PBR?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.