My ripped models for everyone!!! Preview of my Mario model :D

Started by DJ Lowgey, January 22, 2012, 05:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hm, just wondering if Rui from Pokemon Coeum can get ripped or not, as I'd like to have her model...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Mariodk on January 22, 2012, 07:19:57 PM
crash bandicoot(classic version) over Luigi or any that fits
Trying to get that project started.I'm T-Posing Crash's TWoC model
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

i might be a starter in these forms but is there a way to fix the links because i would really love to rig the crash bandicoot models.

If you could get the Death Sword Miniboss that appears in the Arbiter's Grounds in Twilight Princess, That would be awesome.

This Guy.
http://zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/3/3d/Deathswordrender.png/490px-Deathswordrender.png

Well this topic looks like it might be somewhat dead?
I've been attempting to rip but if DJ or Boygos can maybe rip Heracross?