BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

General Burrows, got it >=3
If I can't put him over bowser, I'll put him over mister resetti XD it would be a perfect and awesome replacement for him :D

Also when you crack 3DS titles let me know too. I could use certain polygons from the Tanuki Toad models to make a true tanuki peach >=3 not that perverted wet dream one on the vault either :D

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 09:18:15 PM
General Burrows, got it >=3
If I can't put him over bowser, I'll put him over mister resetti XD it would be a perfect and awesome replacement for him :D

Also when you crack 3DS titles let me know too. I could use certain polygons from the Tanuki Toad models to make a true tanuki peach >=3 not that perverted wet dream one on the vault either :D
You COULD put him over Dedede too. I could rip the normal Monty mole to replace the waddle dees. You could also take a drill and use that instead of the hammer.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 21, 2012, 09:27:03 PM
You COULD put him over Dedede too. I could rip the normal Monty mole to replace the waddle dees. You could also take a drill and use that instead of the hammer.

That's a good idea too, still, I need to get my hands on the model first XD *wink wink*

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 09:31:44 PM
That's a good idea too, still, I need to get my hands on the model first XD *wink wink*
I'm working on it as we speak ;) I just gotta finish the CSS name I made for another project. Gimme an hour and I'll have it for ya ;)


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 21, 2012, 10:11:03 PM
I'm working on it as we speak ;) I just gotta finish the CSS name I made for another project. Gimme an hour and I'll have it for ya ;)
Kay, I think I'll keep myself occupied by re-doing Lee's rig :/
I'm seriously just not 100% satisfied with how it turned out.

Now that I can get it to work, I'm going to work my ass off on the rigging and make it look as sweet as I can. I can't really make any promises though without changing the geometry of the model :/

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 10:43:33 PM
Kay, I think I'll keep myself occupied by re-doing Lee's rig :/
I'm seriously just not 100% satisfied with how it turned out.

Now that I can get it to work, I'm going to work my ass off on the rigging and make it look as sweet as I can. I can't really make any promises though without changing the geometry of the model :/
sounds good!

Post Merge: February 22, 2012, 04:00:32 AM

Alright STOP
Model time. (<---Eminem - Just Lose It Pun haha IM SO FUNNY)

@NarutoMan - Major Burrows reporting for duty. http://www.mediafire.com/?2qkn5l3ly46sar6

@MahBoiPlus - WALUIGI TIME!
http://www.mediafire.com/?w6zqpdtv29qii6y


Bullet Bill - HomingKiller
Blooper - Gesso
Thwomp - Dossun
Bomb-omb - BombHei
Bomb-Boo - BombTeresa/BombTeresaTongue
Major Burrows - Dodoryu

Sorry for the late reply, and I didn't have enough time to find the MechaKoopas again. Feel free to ask for more names.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Do you accept stage models?

If so, can you rip these models:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 22, 2012, 11:54:03 PM
Bullet Bill - HomingKiller
Blooper - Gesso
Thwomp - Dossun
Bomb-omb - BombHei
Bomb-Boo - BombTeresa/BombTeresaTongue
Major Burrows - Dodoryu

Sorry for the late reply, and I didn't have enough time to find the MechaKoopas again. Feel free to ask for more names.
Thank you so much! So anyone who had one of these requests, expect your models shortly!

Quote from: Innerscope on February 23, 2012, 12:07:32 AM
Do you accept stage models?

If so, can you rip these models:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will do my best, but no guarntees :P sorry :(


Nice =3
Mind sending me the .bress that general burrows came in if any?
So I can make a backup any time XD

Also if you could get the dirt models (the dirt that's around him when he's half burrowed and the trail of dirt) that would be super amazing!

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 23, 2012, 12:38:59 AM
Nice =3
Mind sending me the .bress that general burrows came in if any?
So I can make a backup any time XD

Also if you could get the dirt models (the dirt that's around him when he's half burrowed and the trail of dirt) that would be super amazing!
I'm not sure where they could be :/ I was looking for them last night and couldn't find them :( And actually, he didn't come in a BRRES, he came in a ARC that needed to be converted, and just extracted it into straight files, not .BRRES. Weird huh?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 23, 2012, 12:52:02 AM
I'm not sure where they could be :/ I was looking for them last night and couldn't find them :( And actually, he didn't come in a BRRES, he came in a ARC that needed to be converted, and just extracted it into straight files, not .BRRES. Weird huh?
Yeah, pretty weird, considering most wii games are compiled into .bress :/

Okay...soo you got the general burrows model >=3
Any CON Characters you want imported? =3
(I will NOT to sasugay or narutard XD)

Actually, could I get the .ARC for Bomb Boo too?

I'd like to try some stuff with it....


Quote from: Spex130 on February 23, 2012, 01:00:03 AM
Actually, could I get the .ARC for Bomb Boo too?

I'd like to try some stuff with it....
Sure!
http://www.mediafire.com/?c87dil15hnkfzne

Post Merge: February 23, 2012, 02:16:21 AM

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 23, 2012, 12:59:32 AM
Yeah, pretty weird, considering most wii games are compiled into .bress :/

Okay...soo you got the general burrows model >=3
Any CON Characters you want imported? =3
(I will NOT to sasugay or narutard XD)
CON? Idk what that stands for, but if you can do a Sonic character for me that'd be AWESOMELY EPIC.


Thank you very much!

Also, it stands for "Clash of Ninja" as in Naruto.