BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

I think you misunderstand. I mean ripping models from the games that you already own, but  which you don't know how to rip models from.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 01, 2012, 03:17:04 AM
I think you misunderstand. I mean ripping models from the games that you already own, but  which you don't know how to rip models from.
Yeah, I got that part. I'ts just really confusing at times, and remember, I'm still kinda new to this, so just bare with me  :-\ sorry :(


Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 01, 2012, 03:17:04 AM
I think you misunderstand. I mean ripping models from the games that you already own, but  which you don't know how to rip models from.
However, I did update the list of games I can rip from in my Collab Central Topic :)


February 01, 2012, 03:30:29 AM #63 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:32:00 AM by Nanobuds
Do you think you can get me Big the Cat Winter Olympic Games? if possible, include the Fishing Rod (if he has one).

Also, PM the model, and dont post it in the OP. I hope you dont mind... i dont want others making him before me :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 01, 2012, 03:30:29 AM
Do you think you can get me Big the Cat Winter Olympic Games? if possible, include the Fishing Rod (if he has one).

Also, PM the model, and dont post it in the OP. I hope you dont mind... i dont want others making him before me :P
Sure thing man ;D I will send you the Winter model, and I will also send you the Sonic Adventure DX Model, because I ripped that one AGES ago.



You should edit the front post to have links for all your downloads, that way people could browse and see your entire gallery of models.

February 01, 2012, 11:46:05 AM #67 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:20:50 PM by Volt_Storm_7
Could you rip a model of Haseo from .hack// redemption on the ps2? I'd love to put him in brawl myself.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Is Lilith from Tatsunoko vs Capcom possible(not sure if want, just want to know if possible)?
She should be under Morrigan's files.
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

Quote from: Mizary on February 01, 2012, 12:06:43 PM
Is Lilith from Tatsunoko vs Capcom possible(not sure if want, just want to know if possible)?
She should be under Morrigan's files.
Yes of course she is ;) TvC is one of the most commonly ripped games ;)I can't do it myself, because I don't have the game. However, my neighbor and best friend has it, I can go grab that model for you tomorrow or today ;) That is if you want it?


Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 01, 2012, 11:46:05 AM
Could you rip a model of Haseo from .hack// redemption on the ps2? I'd love to put him in brawl myself.

Sorry, I can't do PS2... I gotta change the thread name :P



Do you happen to have Marvel VS capcom by any chance? Any of the 3 will do
If so

Storm
Magneto
Speed Racer (I think he's tatsunuki but yeah)
Chun Li =3

@LittleBoygos: How good are you at ripping compressed models outside of LZ77?

There are models that I want from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world. The models I want are Aster and Yuan

im needing Young naruto from D.o.N battle staduim
and also monkey D. luffy from that game (gamecube game)
please in T-pose like a brawl char.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later