- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Boygos on June 04, 2012, 09:21:06 PMlol @SJS appears whenever he is mentioned xD
Hmmmm....OH SJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah jk. XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



O.o RYU! Where are you!?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

srry guys for not being active, i was in L.A. at E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 05, 2012, 11:29:07 PMsrry guys for not being active, i was in L.A. at E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww...LUCKY!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@chaos_knight9000, i know huh... but it wasn't that great like last year... i was expecting more from nintendo, also saw the trailer for that wanna be ssbb game that sony made, "Playstation All-star Battle Royale" you guys should check it out!

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 06, 2012, 12:44:16 AM
@chaos_knight9000, i know huh... but it wasn't that great like last year... i was expecting more from nintendo, also saw the trailer for that wanna be ssbb game that sony made, "Playstation All-star Battle Royale" you guys should check it out!
I'm not investing another dollar in my PS3 :Srs:

Are you doing Wolf soon?


@Boygos, sorry man, i havent done anything that much, I ended up staying over at my homies house for 2 days... not much i have done...

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 06, 2012, 12:55:43 AM
@Boygos, sorry man, i havent done anything that much, I ended up staying over at my homies house for 2 days... not much i have done...
haha it's all good. You have Xbox too? Or just PS3?


Quote from: Boygos on June 06, 2012, 12:59:16 AM
haha it's all good. You have Xbox too? Or just PS3?
i hav ps3 but i dont use it very often, my uncle uses it like 24/7...and im also not much of a playstation fan =P...

Do you guys think you could make this into a csp? --
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=203&Moderated=All

I only use the gold one so if you can please do that one it is my main marth texture. I am not sure how to get a link of the individual hack but it is the " Gold / Silver / Crystal" Marth.
I would appreciate it.


"http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wtzzu3nzhin"

Thanks. I also don't care for the pose so just make it pretty.


ryu can i request csps in the opening pose like you did for link and marth?