- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


I still have access, just not like I need to be able to take request.
Make afew csp's is no problem. But I can't constantly watch and do request from my thread.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 18, 2012, 07:58:47 PM
I still have access, just not like I need to be able to take request.
Make afew csp's is no problem. But I can't constantly watch and do request from my thread.
Oh. Gotcha/


hey guys, i'll start making portraits again tomorrow once i get out of work... so hopefully i see some requests when i get back  :P ... this time, i'll try to be more active then before...

August 21, 2012, 05:03:51 AM #1054 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:05:09 AM by chaos_knight9000
Glad to hear from ya again and welcome back. :)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




Well now.
Let's not forget about me.

Mario: Imma back.
I'll be taking some to. Though, in not doing perfect poses yet.
So, yeah, request! ;D

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 21, 2012, 11:32:10 AM
Well now.
Let's not forget about me.

Mario: Imma back.
I'll be taking some to. Though, in not doing perfect poses yet.
So, yeah, request! ;D
could you do BP from boygos CSP of

from WS
Scarlet

From SD
Normal/Black/Spider Carnage/2099 Normal/Noir
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 21, 2012, 03:31:01 PM
could you do BP from boygos CSP of

from WS
Scarlet

From SD
Normal/Black/Spider Carnage/2099 Normal/Noir

Ah crap  forgot to post those!


these are the same ones that boygos did, i just made these brighter and made battle portraits... a lot of spider-man portraits, TOO MUCH!!! DEMASIADO!!!!  :srs: yo slayer, can you plz add these in boygos section  ;D ...
Spider-Man

Amazing Spider-Man

did i miss any of them?

So much Spider-Man... O.o Which reminds,

Off-Topic:
I'm going to Broadway to see Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark. Is it good?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Here's a few more to finish it off, Ryuu, my dear portrait creating comrade!


I already brightened up the Amazing 2012 one, since I use it myself :P


BP xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.