- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


done...


@chaos_knight, don't know much about that, also... i'm gonna have to redo the cloud portraits since ramon updated the model... might as well redo the sonic portraits too...

Last one I really need for now.

Knuckles colors for Falco: http://www.mediafire.com/?29ls3cjw6v1b2s2

They don't have to be perfect, but I'd imagine it would be easier to make them all the same. Either way, I def need 'em.


For Haseyo, I'll do your other requests eventually...


August 22, 2012, 10:22:39 AM #1070 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:36:15 AM by Ryuunosuke
@nova9, I'm afraid that I don't have that pose anymore, though I had made a new pose for Marth for my unreleased texture pack(which everyone has a perfect pose CSP with texture hacks)... If you want, I could do all the Marh hacks you have in these pose...

These are the current ones I'm using...

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 22, 2012, 09:37:13 AM
For Haseyo, I'll do your other requests eventually...


Deergod they're gorgeous :srs: And that's cool. Thanks a ton!


August 22, 2012, 03:23:14 PM #1072 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:25:28 PM by slayermarth101
Guess I should finish my marth pose. :srs:

Also, random pictures.
:af2:



Not sure if Link likes what he's seeing.... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

"Wait, I don't see anything...yes, the boner from this fight is actually good!"


Forgot to tell you guys that I'll also be doing stage portraits requests, I know Haseyo doing them but we need more people on doing those portraits... Here is my first one...

If you guys need a custom size on the SSP, let me know... now off to making them new cloud portraits...


By all means, I'd hate to be the only one. Plus the semester is beginning next week so I certainly won' be able to check every second of the day.


awesome ryu :)
I'll request some soon as I get home