- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

dafuq? all those models in the same preview? sheeezzz so i can have alot more than just 2?... knowing this just gives me alot more options that i can do on my CSPs!!

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 09:52:18 PM
i'll do them once i get the hang of doing the gun right...
Crop the gun so it's how you want it to be in the CSP.
But KEEP it as a layer.

Once it's all good and made correctly, scale it to image size. (128x160)
Make sure it doesn't move.

The cut out ZSS form the picture. Keeping the gun.
Save the gun as a layer.

Then boom. Just make the CSPs and drag and drop the gun layer over on top of them.

EDIT:

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 10:06:18 PM
dafuq? all those models in the same preview? sheeezzz so i can have alot more than just 2?... knowing this just gives me alot more options that i can do on my CSPs!!
What?!

Wait so how do you move the models around in BB?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

LOOK!! I WAS ABLE TO DO IT RIGHT!!!! This was straight from brawlbox!!! 2 models in ONE preview!!! I know that this is nothing to you guys but to me, its AWESOME  :happy:
@Chaos_Knight, the same way as always... you just gotta select the other model and move it around


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 10:40:44 PM@Chaos_Knight, the same way as always... you just gotta select the other model and move it around
Not sure what you mean by that due to the fact I've never used 2 models in BB before.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


That's a pretty nice Samus pose you got there.

And awesome work on all those Ike's. I was confused when I started getting PM's about CSPs then found out it was you guys. Nice stuff
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Anyone know if it's possible to manually move the eyes in Brawlbox?

@Shun_One, lol thanks man...

yeah what slayer said, i still haven't figure out how to move the eyes...

also...



and alt...



guess im gonna have to make some alt. versions since some people seem to not want them intro style   :notimp:

>,> *lookn at chaosknight*....

December 22, 2012, 02:51:24 PM #1329 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 03:47:15 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 22, 2012, 04:02:21 AMAnyone know if it's possible to manually move the eyes in Brawlbox?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 22, 2012, 04:59:02 AMyeah what slayer said, i still haven't figure out how to move the eyes...
I've asked something like that a long time ago.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49057.0

You need to open a FitMotion in BB, switch to SRT0, select any animation, click on the eye models (make sure the FS eyes are off), then the eye texture (hopefully you know how to make the eyes non-soulless by now), then you move the textures around. Kinda similar to how you move models around in BB. Hopefully I explained it right.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

love the zss pose <3 can you do this texture http://www.mediafire.com/?7i6o6cvgtk8yoj4 in your perfect pose for marth, ryu?

Dafuq!??!... how the eff did I forget to add this? >_>



Bump~

I've been tampering with expressions. I figured out how to change the eye brows on some characters. (To make them look happy, sad, angry, etc.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.