- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Hey. Have you made csp/bp for the buu's yet?

I've only done the ones on the last page.

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 12, 2012, 09:07:31 PM
alright cool, and yeah i'll be happy to help with the project =D...aslo...you mean this?
i might have to redo it again since i dont have that pose anymore...and no i dont have MSN...D=
i tried the best i could with this one...when i used the custom mario pose from slayermarth, the boomario model got messed up so i did the best i could to match with the others

Gracias! Looks great anyway!


how about this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25260

its my first csp request of one of my hacks lol. i love this hack so i want ya guys to CSP it please
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 12, 2012, 10:21:15 PM
how about this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25260

its my first csp request of one of my hacks lol. i love this hack so i want ya guys to CSP it please
here you go...i couldn't really think of a pose for this guy...so i just made it look like it usually does in the original game, stands and wonders around walking...though this is not t-posed :P


also...


i forgot to post this one :P

sweet, thanks! looks epic! and thanks for doing both colors!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 12, 2012, 11:27:50 PM
sweet, thanks! looks epic! and thanks for doing both colors!
your welcome, glad you like them ;D...




Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 12, 2012, 08:07:37 PM
It's cool. The site came back up yesterday I believe. (Thus temporary one.)
Plus not many people know about it so we haven't got many request or anything.
If you're up for it I need some help with some csp's.
They are both for 2 different projects.

Also, I think marioDK is releasing the Goku recolors etc soon, and I liked the pose you had for him. (You deleted them from your Photobucket @.@)
But luckily I saved some. >D

And lastly, do you have an MSN?
not only goku but also vegeta alt. outfit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Do you by any chance know when vegeta, Goku, SMBZ Mario will be released?
I wanna know so I can plan some stuff out.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 13, 2012, 10:47:27 AMDo you by any chance know when vegeta, Goku, SMBZ Mario will be released? I wanna know so I can plan some stuff out.
not sure yet but i think SMBZ mario will be the first
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 13, 2012, 08:03:40 PM #163 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:38:05 PM by slayermarth101
Ah, well ok.
Could you send me a pm maybe when you're about to release him?
And buu will hopefully be done by this weekend.

EDIT:

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 13, 2012, 01:24:59 AM
Just the original, black and orange costumes please :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313&Moderated=All&facebook=true
I did em' all.
Since it looks like just Me, Ryuu, and SJ are the only ones here. And he hasn't done any so I did. It comes with the BP's and CSS Icon. (I personally don't like the little faded line DSX8 does. No offense if you see this. =X)




Quote from: Colter on March 13, 2012, 04:49:05 AM
Can you make this for me?
Rock Lee

If you need a BP Just ask. ;)

that looks beast!!! sheeetzzz!!!! dude, your so badass on doing poses...thats my weakness, i cant do good poses...im so jealous...XD